Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing chieftans crown!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2011
so i went o feed my pet another hat when i had the hat equip i thought i switched them but i didnt and i accidentally fed me crown to my pet.
i would love my crown back kinsisle you can even take away what it gave my pet!

see you in the spiral scarlet daisysong level 33 scarlet talk hostess! (on you tube)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
horsepeace99 wrote:
so i went o feed my pet another hat when i had the hat equip i thought i switched them but i didnt and i accidentally fed me crown to my pet.

see you in the spiral scarlet daisysong level 33 scarlet talk hostess! (on you tube)

You are sent a Conformation Window asking if you want to feed ___________ to your pet. But, if you send a very nice e-mail to Mr. Lincoln at support@wizard101.com, he might be able to retreive it for you.
In this message, you need to include
*Account name
*Item fed to your pet
*Character this happened on.
Never send
*Password
*Full credit card information
The more details you give up front, the faster it can be solved, and duplicate tickets will slow everything down. Please give up to 48 hours for them to solve your issue.

Survivor
May 05, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
horsepeace99 wrote:

You are sent a Conformation Window asking if you want to feed ___________ to your pet. But, if you send a very nice e-mail to Mr. Lincoln at support@wizard101.com, he might be able to retreive it for you.
In this message, you need to include
*Account name
*Item fed to your pet
*Character this happened on.
Never send
*Password
*Full credit card information
The more details you give up front, the faster it can be solved, and duplicate tickets will slow everything down. Please give up to 48 hours for them to solve your issue.

thanks so much!