Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confuzzled about Wysteria! :0

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Okay, so I got Wysteria when I was a level 25. Sounds normal, but I didn't start it until I was level 30. Is this bad? Usually I try to do one world at a time to stay organized. Also, what is the last quest in Wysteria? The last quest I did (After I completed the major quests) was the garderner satyr dude. So, am I done with Wysteria now? Please answer these for me!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 34 life wizard

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Imahippie10 wrote:
Okay, so I got Wysteria when I was a level 25. Sounds normal, but I didn't start it until I was level 30. Is this bad? Usually I try to do one world at a time to stay organized. Also, what is the last quest in Wysteria? The last quest I did (After I completed the major quests) was the garderner satyr dude. So, am I done with Wysteria now? Please answer these for me!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox,

Here is a link to the fansite that has some guides for Wysteria:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156

The Guide for Wysteria (done by Johnny) is awesome. Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Imahippie10 wrote:
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox,

No. It is not bad. I had to do it at level 60.

The last quest involves Lord Bramble. If you haven't fought him yet, you haven't got the last quest yet.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
No, it's not "bad" that you started at level 30, as it is a side world not integrated into the storyline it really doesn't matter when you do it.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
You can do it at level 25,or 70. You may not even do it at all. I did it at 40 something. Also, if you did not beat Randof Spellshine, you did not complete in world.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You are completely done with Wysteria once you either A) Defeat Lord Bramble, or B) Win the Tournament. You do not have to do Wysteria, and you can start at any time. It was meant as something to stall young wizards, and give them something to do while KI concocted a new world. Hence Helephant Tower, so that way the higher level wizards wouldn't breeze through and say it was a complete waste of time.