Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seriously KI: The Level 70 Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Ok, so today I was doing Mirror Lake. Someone had to go or lost connection so I used a level 70 life henchman. It was so bad. First it didn't even heal us and the one attack he used hit like 300!!! If it's going to cost 400 crowns it should at least help! I deserve my crowns back!

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Ok, so today I was doing Mirror Lake. Someone had to go or lost connection so I used a level 70 life henchman. It was so bad. First it didn't even heal us and the one attack he used hit like 300!!! If it's going to cost 400 crowns it should at least help! I deserve my crowns back!

Get in line Friend .... You and the rest of the wizards are very upset with the Henchmen at the moment.... Please take our word for it that level 50 through 70 are broke....i know the Life henchmen are.... if you use 40th level henchmen it will serve you well....

Thanks For Reading

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
henchmen are like this and they wont refund crowns they are exactly like before but more expensive and look different.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KI is aware of the problems with the henchmen. Some of us can't even get them to load in battle to even hire the lvl 40 henchmen.

I have filed a report with support regarding the NO LOAD, and they replied a few days ago that they would have to do a game fix. Just not sure when this is going to happen.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
If it's going to cost 400 crowns it should at least help! I deserve my crowns back!

It did damage for help. You used the henchmen and crowns.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009

I have stopped using them for this reason. It is getting ridiculous. In the test realm, I used some and they were perfect. But when KI made different ones and said they cost more because they were more powerful, it was a huge downgrade in power so I have no idea what they were talking about (In all due respect KI).

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I used to use a level 60 and had no real complaints at 60 crown it was a
good deal
(learned to never have to level 60 life wiz. they had a healing fest on one another)

Now I only use level 40 life for healing help, anything over that is only useful for tanking (they take the hits instead of you )

level 40 is still a descent deal but over that is not

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
They may have fixed them, but they did not reduce the cost in crowns back down to reasonable rates as they were before Zafaria so, I will not be using any henchmen above level 40.

I just hope they fixed the NO LOAD problem that some of us were having with the henchmen not loading during battle.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Well the thing is, when you buy henchmen, they are there to help. Don't always expect a life minion to heal you, because if the minion doesn't do damage to the enemy you can get pretty hurt and probably get defeated during battle. And just like hanable33 said: You can't get your crowns back.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dragonpower333 wrote:

Get in line Friend .... You and the rest of the wizards are very upset with the Henchmen at the moment.... Please take our word for it that level 50 through 70 are broke....i know the Life henchmen are.... if you use 40th level henchmen it will serve you well....

Thanks For Reading

I agree and have used the level 40 henchmen exclusively since KI raised prices and ruined the higher level henchmen.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I was helping my grand daughter in the Nostrund dungeon and purchased a level 70 life fro back up, it played Forest lord right off (no blade) after which it did nothing useful other then playing Pixie on its self for about 10 minutes then it played rebirth, these were the only spells it played in a battle that lasted at least 20 minutes, other then tanking for use it was useless
now I know why it has earned the nick name "Big dumb monkey"