Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The most annoying thing ever

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
someone logs off in a battle.............. I only do that if its a real emergency and i gotta go right away examples: gotta go to bus, airport!, party with my family.
those are only times i do it but if i just wanna do it i wont but i have seen people log off EVERY SINGLE TIME its annoying -.-

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
julia88888 wrote:
someone logs off in a battle.............. I only do that if its a real emergency and i gotta go right away examples: gotta go to bus, airport!, party with my family.
those are only times i do it but if i just wanna do it i wont but i have seen people log off EVERY SINGLE TIME its annoying -.-

Yep, it is annoying, but I only see this in practice, almost never in ranked.

The last practice match I was in, was against an Ice, and this was his excuse for fleeing and my reply.

Michael IceFlame: gtg, gg treasure noob.
[my reply] All learned spells, baby.

You never know what they are thinking, and how much of a baby they are.
So, when they flee, just know that they are either a crybaby or didn't want to get beat.

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
julia88888 wrote:

I love it when people do that! A free win, I wouldn't be mad at that.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
lucara wrote:
julia88888 wrote:

I love it when people do that! A free win, I wouldn't be mad at that.

In ranked PvP it's awesome :)