Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help in gardening???????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys ask me any questions and i can answer them but they HAVE to be GARDENGING. i reached max lvl of gardening that is lvl 10. i have evey card there is. i think.
happy holidays
ps any questions or any help about gardening i will answer just write here
:-D 8)

meduim soil-golem court
med enchanted-mooshu
large-mooshu
large enchanted-celestia
lvl 1 bugs- golem court
lvl 1 and 2-golem court
lvl 1 2 3- krotopia
lvl 1 2 3 4- mooshu
all lvls- mooshu
the best bug spell to get is fly swatter. it kills all the pest any lvl. members only
and you have to be lvl 12 to garden
the one plant that i suggest is the helephant ears if you are a member. they might sometimes drop scrap iron and you need that a lot. if you a member.
you can get pots from the bazaar and the guy in golem court.
i like to garden because its fun and it gives you a lot of money
write here happy holidays

Survivor
Jan 24, 2012
Hi I am lvl 31 and I can not yet garden i am not sure why. is there something i have to do to get started on gardening? Please help me and thank you so much for your help

missdimps wrote:
Hi I am lvl 31 and I can not yet garden i am not sure why. is there something i have to do to get started on gardening? Please help me and thank you so much for your help

Look at that big Player Guide button at the top of this page! Wow, it even has a section on Gardening - take a look!

Player Guide - Gardening

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Go see Moolinda Wu to get started in gardening.

P.S. It is great to see Prospector back in action !!!!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
missdimps wrote:

In order to start gardening you have to talk to the gardener at the Golem Tower. Once you enter the area the gardener is to the right. You can't miss him. Just go up and talk to him.