Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mounts and house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I think that we should have to bay with gold or crowns. Because some mom or dad don't have money to my crowns.So many people what a ride they just don't have that money.Like if you are level 30 and up you should get a ride of you pick.You now how you have the ice, storm, mifagal,death,fire,life.You should make up a big house.that where they don't have to me a member or to be a member. thank that is all i am going to say :

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Mounts and school houses can both be bought for gold. Many mounts such as the brooms, tiger, lions, and more, can be bought for gold as well as all of the school houses. They take a lot of gold, but it is still worth it!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
tiffany55882 wrote:
I think that we should have to bay with gold or crowns. Because some mom or dad don't have money to my crowns.So many people what a ride they just don't have that money.Like if you are level 30 and up you should get a ride of you pick.You now how you have the ice, storm, mifagal,death,fire,life.You should make up a big house.that where they don't have to me a member or to be a member. thank that is all i am going to say :
If I understnd your forum right then let me just say that you can buy mounts without crowns... Cuz I am pretty much an all old person and I bought my first mount with gold

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
tiffany55882 wrote:

Actually there are some mounts and some houses you can buy gold with. Of course there are some special houses and mounts that you have to buy with crowns. KI has to make money somehow. They can't sell everything for either crowns or gold. They have to make some revenue. I think they have been very fair in what they select for you to pay for in gold.

Lions and Lioness's and some of the mounts you can buy gold or buy them with crowns. A lot of the class houses for like death, fire etc you can buy for 100,000 in gold. You just have to click on the item. If you see the word gold in black you can click on gold and pay for it in gold.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
That's simply not going to happen. And why not purchase with gold? It's what you earn in the game. All housing is available with gold. And we are not entitled to a mount or anything else. It's all earned/purchased. Sorry, welcome to the world on online gaming.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
That's simply not going to happen. And why not purchase with gold? It's what you earn in the game. All housing is available with gold. And we are not entitled to a mount or anything else. It's all earned/purchased. Sorry, welcome to the world on online gaming.

She said it all.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Hawk337 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

She said it all.

I agree we should not get a mount over time, but we can already pay for some mounts (Lions, Tiger, a few of the Horses, 2 of the Dragons, and Brooms) can already be bought for gold so we can "Earn over time", as in just save up gold over time to get the mount. Technically we can do it, just if you kind of say it in the right way.