Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted Malistaire

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Can you please put enchanted Malistaire back into wizard101? Even if you were to put an extra dungeon beside the real Malistaire dungeon and it could be a side quest. Please, I missed my chance at the enchanted Malistaire a while ago so can you please put him back into the game? I REALLY want to fight him. Also with the enchanted Jade Oni where he had the War Oni, Death Oni, and Plague Oni with him. I'd really appreciate it and I'm sure many others will, thanks!

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
cbwiz wrote:
huh?
this was one of the original game plans. they have since changed it. if i remember from looking things up malistare had sylvia to help him originally.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
i think your biggest chance of fighting enchanted malistaire is if Ki were to do a segment on enchanted boss in test realm.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
None of those battles have been in the game (at least not within the last couple of years).

Still, it could actually be pretty fun to have a massive Boss-Run where you get to face the hardest bosses (apart from the cheating ones, of course) from each world. Maybe even without being allowed to heal inbetween!

Of course, people would then flood this forum with complaints about the area being too hard or the rewards too weak for the effort, but, eh, I can dream.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
None of those battles have been in the game (at least not within the last couple of years).

Still, it could actually be pretty fun to have a massive Boss-Run where you get to face the hardest bosses (apart from the cheating ones, of course) from each world. Maybe even without being allowed to heal inbetween!

Of course, people would then flood this forum with complaints about the area being too hard or the rewards too weak for the effort, but, eh, I can dream.

Enchanted Malistaire and Jade Oni with all the Oni's was actually something that wizard101 had a couple years ago around 2008/2009 I forget.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
This idea is not new and has been requested as an optional boss, but I think it won't happen. I personally think the chances would increases if a new boss with the same health, cheats and minion (Slyvia replacement) were to be added in the future. You get the same enchanted battle, but it's not Malistaire. Since it would be kind of hard justifying a second optional battle with Malistaire (the storyline part).

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:

Those battles were in the game for a brief period in 2009. There was some steep backlash by players since the increased difficulty halted their progress in the actual main quest line and they were subsequently removed. Soon afterwards cheating bosses were introduced in the form of optional dungeons (Briskbreeze Tower). However, these specific bosses/battles have never come back.

Here's the reactions back in the day:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/7941.ftl#39155

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/8420.ftl#41489

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I would personally love it if that guy in The Dragon's Maw who has nothing to do can give you a chance to fight the Enchanted Malistaire and Enchanted Jade Oni. This would also unlock a SECONDARY option on the Jade Oni Pillar: Enhanced Battle.

Jade Oni Enhanced Battle would be all 4 Onis, as it was back then. This would again allow you to get drops from ALL the Onis in one battle!