Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Schools?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Astral Schools? how do you get their cards and who is their professor and i just do not know that much about them?! can someone please tell me.thx

Administrator
A little research will take you a long way, young Wizard. You can learn all about the Sun, Moon and Star schools on our Game Updates page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/october2010

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bushbaby123 wrote:
Astral Schools? how do you get their cards and who is their professor and i just do not know that much about them?! can someone please tell me.thx

in celestia there are these weird looking machiens and they teach astral spells depending on what trainer

some of them have more of that schools later spells.

think of is this way
sun trainer 1 teaches the first few then ya have to find another to continue but if ya didnt learn the spells sun trainer one teaches ya can grab them on the next trainer and its the same for each astral school

kinda like having death secondary but way more teachers besides just 2

now for a guild to astral types of spells

SUN
this is your enchantment school
ya use this astral spells to increase your power and they have other goodies like making old spells tougher

MOON
this is my personal favorite it gives ya the power to litterly transform into many creatures
with turning into a new form ya get new spells plus a couple ya cant get otherwise

and finally STAR

star is a school of auras
auras are bubbles that surround only you at a givin amount of turns
they have tons of different kinds like one even has the power to give a pip when you get attacked by a attack 4 pips or higher

and that was a guild to astral spells

p.s. ya dont have to learn all of them for there are a couple trainers for each throughout celestia
good luck with astral spells

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
well you have to train and using training point and their trainers in cl moon has a ghost trainer for certain ones other than that they are machines