Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you PvP?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I know this thread sounds silly, but I'm just wondering. Do you PvP? I was doing PvP for a little while, but then I stopped. I still PvP at friend's houses and stuff though, just not in an actual arena anymore. What about you?

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No. I found people to be pretty mean and it just wasn't fun. I won about 1/2 of the battles I fought, but why bother if you're not having fun? :)

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
It's a fun thing to do during endgame when you have nothing left to do. I find it challenging to fight an opponet that can actually think and requires some real stratagy to beat.

Luke Lifesword 70 Thurgist (that rank after Knight but I forgot the name)

(P.S. I'd start out in practice PvP first to get a handle on fighting actual non-friend PvPers or go into a team match with your friends)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I am starting to PvP with my best friend on my ice. We have been doing practice matches with people twice the level of us. (We are both level 15)
I really like PvP right now at this point, mainly because we have been winning. :)

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Defender
May 01, 2011
I never do PvP anymore because one duel i was doing ranked with 2 legendary wizards and we went against some novices we defeated them so they started cursing at us because we made them lose their badge.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
RavenLady777 wrote:
No. I found people to be pretty mean and it just wasn't fun. I won about 1/2 of the battles I fought, but why bother if you're not having fun? :)

Ditto but ill do prictice matches and meet any who want to practice in ice tower name your tim and area and realm.