Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
These are some ideas I had for some lvl 78 spells.

Fire- The Elder Mander
Animation- A large throne appears in the center of the field. Lava boils up and surrounds the throne. The mander the floats over the lava pulls out his staff the swings it upward. The lava shoot up under the enemy.
1075 to one enemy and a -50 acuraccy.

Ice- Yeti
Animation- The screen zooms in on a Grizzlehiem expedition on a mountain. They reach a cave and eyes glow inside. They bolt out and disappear around the mountain. The yeti leaps out of the cave and becomes very large. He then hurls a large snow ball at the enemy.
900 to 975 to one one enemy and a stun

Storm- Rok
Animation- A pirate ship is sailing through a storm. Lightning flashes and Rok (he is a large eagle that eyes glow purple) appears. He then draws his wings close and bolts at the enemy leaving a trail of lightning behind.
1300 to one enemy and a stun

Life- Fate of Heart
Animation- It is a breeze meadow when a yound maiden appears. She then pulls out a heart shaped leaf or flower. She then throws the leaf/ flower into the air and if it falls she attacks with a green essence. If it floats away she heals with the same essence.
Heal- 800 to all allies or 675 damage to all enemies

Death- Headless Horseman
Animation- It is a dark and foggy night in a forest clearing full of dead trees. Then a seemingly normal horseman arrives. When he turns you see his head is actually a pumpkin. He then pops the pumpkin off his head and throws it at all enemies.
750 to all enemies and half heal to you

Myth- Griffon
Animation- A tall tree spurts up out of the center of the field. A large bird is in its nest. It then flys down to reaveal it is a griffon. It stands on its hind legs and cries out and slashes with its claws to all enemies.
825 to all enemies and a stun

Balance- Sphinx
Animation- It is a desert with two pyramids. A tremble in the ground happens and then the sphinx rises. It destroyes the pyramids and the landscape. It then slams its paws down and a shockwave hits the enemy.
975 to one enemy and a dispell with a question mark on it ( it will dispell any attack. Not boosts)

Survivor
May 22, 2009
i love the idea, but myth is kinda blown away by the others. i would love a gryphon spell (i am transcended myth) but a tree pops up in field, the a gryphon flies down and attacks the enemies? maybe a mountain rises up from the ground, and a nest is on top. a gryphon is in the nest, and it turns to look at you, and it flies up, circles the battle then lands in front of the eminies, spreds its wings and beams of light shoot from its eyes and does 990-1175 damage. great ideas though!

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Death- Anubis
Animation- It is a dark and foggy night in a forest clearing full of dead trees. Then a siluet of creature appears. When it steps into the moon light you see a dark blue skinned man with the head of a jackal. He then pulls out a staff and sucks away the enemies' health one by one.
700 damage to each and heals you half.

I like all your other ideas, but the headless horseman seems a lot like the scarecrow.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
I have a good idea for a lvl 78 balance spell.
The krokogator
Damage: 950-1150+
Summary:
A huge krokophinx appears in the middle of the circle, it opens and a fearsome krokogator prowls out, it growls and smashes the enemies. Then it hisses at the enemies and adds 30+ next damage spell and stun to all enemies. Wadda think? 1 to 10

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
when i posted my lvl 68 ideas a while ago i used the ice and myth one too O_O

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
My idea for death is:

Hades
A big crack appears in the ground and and Hades rises from the crack then the Greek god pulls your soul out of your body then eats it then it blows on the caster and the caster receives half of what it did over 3 rounds

1050 to all enemies swap have to healing over 3 rounds

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Flare123456789 wrote:

Fire- The Elder Mander
Animation- A large throne appears in the center of the field. Lava boils up and surrounds the throne. The mander the floats over the lava pulls out his staff the swings it upward. The lava shoot up under the enemy.

Ice- Yeti
Animation- The screen zooms in on a Grizzlehiem expedition on a mountain. They reach a cave and eyes glow inside. They bolt out and disappear around the mountain. The yeti leaps out of the cave and becomes very large. He then hurls a large snow ball at the enemy.

Storm- Rok
Animation- A pirate ship is sailing through a storm. Lightning flashes and Rok (he is a large eagle that eyes glow purple) appears. He then draws his wings close and bolts at the enemy leaving a trail of lightning behind.

Life- Fate of Heart
Animation- It is a breeze meadow when a yound maiden appears. She then pulls out a heart shaped leaf or flower. She then throws the leaf/ flower into the air and if it falls she attacks with a green essence. If it floats away she heals with the same essence.

Death- Headless Horseman
Animation- It is a dark and foggy night in a forest clearing full of dead trees. Then a seemingly normal horseman arrives. When he turns you see his head is actually a pumpkin. He then pops the pumpkin off his head and throws it at all enemies.

Myth- Griffon
Animation- A tall tree spurts up out of the center of the field. A large bird is in its nest. It then flys down to reaveal it is a griffon. It stands on its hind legs and cries out and slashes with its claws to all enemies.

Balance- Sphinx
Animation- It is a desert with two pyramids. A tremble in the ground happens and then the sphinx rises. It destroyes the pyramids and the landscape. It then slams its paws down and a shockwave hits the enemy.
975 to one enemy and a dispell with a question mark on it ( it will dispell any attack. Not boosts)

Love the idea but i would change them a bit. For yeti I would reduce the power to 800-950 but make it hit all and give a -50% shield to all friends.Also i would change the animation for the storm spell to a castle and a knight riding out on a horse made out of pure energy and he jumps off the horse and stabs the enemy with his sword which is covered in energy as well. The damage would be 250 + 1000 over three rounds. So it would be a DoT.

Lat thing i would change the life spell to the beutiful maiden in the field who sings and heals all allies for 1000 plus a absorb shield to all allies so it is preety much a bigger version of rebirth Other than that awesome ideas i would be proud to have any of those spells

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
mejh wrote:
Death- Anubis
Animation- It is a dark and foggy night in a forest clearing full of dead trees. Then a siluet of creature appears. When it steps into the moon light you see a dark blue skinned man with the head of a jackal. He then pulls out a staff and sucks away the enemies' health one by one.

I like all your other ideas, but the headless horseman seems a lot like the scarecrow.
the others are great but it should be a lycan that deals 950 drain damage and polymorph into a lycan

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
teal2828 wrote:
The krokogator
Summary:
A huge krokophinx appears in the middle of the circle, it opens and a fearsome krokogator prowls out, it growls and smashes the enemies. Then it hisses at the enemies and adds 30+ next damage spell and stun to all enemies. Wadda think? 1 to 10
3 way too overpowered in my opinion maybe keep the 30+ damage to all enemies but no stun and reduce the damage to about 800-950 like the animation though :D

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Your ideas are very nice.

Here are some of my ideas:

Balance

Stellar - A Hydra or Chimera -like spell, but instead of Fire, Ice, and Storm or Myth, Death and Life, it will do a Star, Moon, and Sun damage to a certain opponent! And each of it will do a damage of 300.

Ice

Avalanche - A high mountain will be shown and a Yeti will appear on the top and stomp and jump, until Snow falls to all of the opponents dealing a damage between 900 - 1000.

Fire

Sun Flame - The Sun will appear in the skies (view like the Snow Angel), and will then zap all enemies with flames. Dealing a damage of 500 + 350 (Over 3 Rounds). This spell has an over time effect.

Myth

Bigfoot - Bigfoot will appear then its eyes will light (like Forest Lord), then a close up to the enemy and its enormous feet, and one feet will then stomp on a single enemy, dealing a damage of 1,050 and will stun an enemy.

Storm

Lighting Strike - A very large and wide cloud will then appear above the battlegrounds, and the cloud will zap all enemies one by one with many bolts zapping an enemy continuous until it moves to the next enemy. Dealing a damage of 1,200 damage, and removes 3 charms.

Life

Tree Of Life - A very tall and thick tree (Not that thick like Bartleby's) and, from the millions of leaves and thousands of stems on the top, a green flash will each zap slowly each wizards and will heal them, 1,000 . And an upgraded version of Absorb, Absorb 500. (Absorb treasure cards will then be upgraded to 600).

Death

Nightmare - Nightshade will then be lying on a death designed scary bed sleeping and he will make up with red eyes very mad and will summon a Death Flash (colored Black) and will hit an enemy causing a damage betwen 800 - 1000. And Will heal the half of the damage with a green colored flash.

Ok, That's it. ;)

-Robert EmeraldPyre - Level 70 - Transcended Pyromancer

-Robert StormSword - Level 36 - Magus Diviner

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Ok, I have =oly one idea, but it isnt too bad,
Storm- Cthulhu, 10 pips, 1585 storm damage and Stormblade to user.
Animation: The dueling circle fills up waith water (like Triton) and Cthulhu rips form the ground. It then strikes the enemy with a whirlpool.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
I have some ideas.

Fire:

Fire spell could be an fire warrior who uses his flaming sword to attack all enemies.

Damage: 1060 - 1160 to all enemies
Accuracy: 75%
Second Effect: -45% smoke screen to all enemies

Life: I know that wizards needs a new heal spell, but life needs a nice attack spell too.

Life spell could be a storm of leaves

Damage: 850 - 920 to all enemies
Accuracy: 90%
Second Effect: 900 ♥ to all friends over 3 rounds (300 ♥ per round)

OR...

Damage: 850 - 920 to all enemies
Accuracy: 90%
Second Effect: Absorb 400 to all friends

Storm:

Storm could be an storm pterodactylus, that appears in the middle of a thunderstorm and hits enemy with their thunder wing.

Damage: 750, 1375 or 2000 to one enemy
Accuracy: 50%
Second Effect: Gives an random dispel to enemy (may appear a dispel for any school, randomly)

OR...

Damage: 1105 - 1210 to all enemies
Accuracy: 70%
Second Effect: Gives a Amplify aura(+15% for 4rds) to all friends

Myth:

Could be an Griffon, that appears from the blue sky.

Damage: 920 - 1020 to all enemies
Accuracy: 80%
Second Effect: 10% of chance to cause the Beguile Spell effect on enemies (10% of chance to target help you)

OR...

Damage: 1030 to one enemy
Second Effect: Gives a +40% blade (to all schools) on the caster

Ice:

I like the Avalanche idea, but ice wizards doesn't like over time spells.

Damage: 820 - 900 to all enemies
Second Effect: +20% ice trap to all enemies

Balance:

I like the idea for a spell like Hydra and Chimera, but with Astral hits, but "ROBB1005" made it a bit weak for a Rank 10 spell.
Could be a Cerberus, a big black dog, but with 3 heads with different colors: Blue - with an moon symbol, Yellow - with an star symbol, and Orange- with an sun symbol.

Damage: 395 Sun, 395 Star and 395 Moon to one enemy.
Accuracy: 85%
Second Effect: Gives a Fortify (-15% damage incoming) on the caster.

OR...

Shows the universe, and appear a Sun, Moon or a Star shine, hurting the enemies.

Damage: 890 Moon, 940 Star or 1000 Sun to all enemies (It's like Spectral Blast, but with astral hits and to all enemies)
Second Effect: Gives a Astral Blade (+35% Sun, +35% Moon and +35% Star) on caster.

Death:

Could be an Werewolf.

Damage: 860 - 920 to all enemies and drain 25% of each hit to yourself.

*All these spells are Rank 10*

I hope you like my idea, KI. :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
AZswampy wrote:
teal2828 wrote:
The krokogator
Summary:
3 way too overpowered in my opinion maybe keep the 30+ damage to all enemies but no stun and reduce the damage to about 800-950 like the animation though :D

thank you very much for your suggestions, i really appreciate the thought and i did think i was being a little to overpowering, but since balance isnt known for big amounts of damage.... idk just felt like being EXTREME!!!!
thnx azswampy!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
Ok here is my idea.

My Level 80 or 90 spells - with 9 pips or 10 etc...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: All the spells describe belong to multi attack.

School:

FIRE Lucifer (Satan or the devil): The fallen angle.

The ground change into satanic symbol, when they lights up the devil come from the ground and fly up to air and using his long fork to throw all opponent.
[880 damage + 666 damage over 6 Rds to all enemies]

LIFE Michael (Archangel): The leader of the angels.

The heaven with cloud is open and the pin point of light appear in the sky, an arc angle arrive with a sword and a shield on his left arm.
Later he target his sword, and making attack to all opponent.
[980 - 1080 damage to all enemies, and giving (absorb and 50% heal) for all wizards]

STORM Aiolos (The Tornado of sea): The God of sea storms.

Everything change into agressive sea with dark cloud above, suddenly Aiolos gaint head appear in the sky and blowing a Tornado to bring destruction to all opponent.
[1240 - 1380 damage to all enemies]

ICE Boreas (The gaint man of the ice mountain): God of ice and snow.

A gaint Neanderthaler ice man frozen in the mountain, suddenly he wake up and destroy the ice and walk straight up to the enemy,
and use his fist to attack all opponent.
[950 damage and Stun to all enemies 3 Rounds, and added 1 tower shield for all ice wizards]

BALANCE Lernaean Hydra (Seven headed, stronger then 3 headed): Ancient nameless serpent.

Suddenly a gaint seven headed hydra with wings come from the sky.
When he arrive on the ground he used his seven headed (represent all the school) and attack all opponent.
[200 damage included ice, fire, balance, death, life, storm, myth, to all enemies]

DEATH Lion Heart (Beauty and the beast of waltdisney): The beast of the death castle.

A massive muscle lion beast appear front the death castle, he open his mouth and making a lion sound.
[800 damage to all enemies, swap half to]

MYTH Four Heavenly Gaint (Four Heavenly Kings at Mount Putuo of China mythology, you can found this by google): The Four Gods of heaven.

The ground are shaking like quake, 4 gaint come from the ground and stay front the enemy.

The first gaint play with guitar and making sound. [Remove positive and negative and added -40% Accuracy to all opponent]
The second gaint using his snake. [added -40% damage too all opponent]
The third gaint throwing his umbrella to the front and opening. [Receive four pips for all myth wizards]
The fourth gaint trying attack with his sword. [620 damage all opponent + Receive 4 different myth blades for all myth wizards and added 4 different myth traps to all opponent]

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
ROBB1005 wrote:
Your ideas are very nice.

Here are some of my ideas:

Balance

Stellar - A Hydra or Chimera -like spell, but instead of Fire, Ice, and Storm or Myth, Death and Life, it will do a Star, Moon, and Sun damage to a certain opponent! And each of it will do a damage of 300.

Ice

Avalanche - A high mountain will be shown and a Yeti will appear on the top and stomp and jump, until Snow falls to all of the opponents dealing a damage between 900 - 1000.

Fire

Sun Flame - The Sun will appear in the skies (view like the Snow Angel), and will then zap all enemies with flames. Dealing a damage of 500 + 350 (Over 3 Rounds). This spell has an over time effect.

Myth

Bigfoot - Bigfoot will appear then its eyes will light (like Forest Lord), then a close up to the enemy and its enormous feet, and one feet will then stomp on a single enemy, dealing a damage of 1,050 and will stun an enemy.

Storm

Lighting Strike - A very large and wide cloud will then appear above the battlegrounds, and the cloud will zap all enemies one by one with many bolts zapping an enemy continuous until it moves to the next enemy. Dealing a damage of 1,200 damage, and removes 3 charms.

Life

Tree Of Life - A very tall and thick tree (Not that thick like Bartleby's) and, from the millions of leaves and thousands of stems on the top, a green flash will each zap slowly each wizards and will heal them, 1,000 . And an upgraded version of Absorb, Absorb 500. (Absorb treasure cards will then be upgraded to 600).

Death

Nightmare - Nightshade will then be lying on a death designed scary bed sleeping and he will make up with red eyes very mad and will summon a Death Flash (colored Black) and will hit an enemy causing a damage betwen 800 - 1000. And Will heal the half of the damage with a green colored flash.

Ok, That's it. ;)

-Robert EmeraldPyre - Level 70 - Transcended Pyromancer

-Robert StormSword - Level 36 - Magus Diviner

Ok aren't yeti and Bigfoot the same thing?
And that death attack does the same thing as Dr. Von's monster, I think it should do about 850 damage to each enemy and half goes to health.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
I think the Storm attack should be a pirate ship. It shows a blue sea then in the distance a pirate ship comes heading for you once they arrive they all yell and attack 1100 to all using cannons then removes all of the enemies blades mysteriously. :D

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Newmap9 wrote:
Ok here is my idea.

My Level 80 or 90 spells - with 9 pips or 10 etc...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: All the spells describe belong to multi attack.

School:

FIRE Lucifer (Satan or the devil): The fallen angle.

The ground change into satanic symbol, when they lights up the devil come from the ground and fly up to air and using his long fork to throw all opponent.
[880 damage + 666 damage over 6 Rds to all enemies]

LIFE Michael (Archangel): The leader of the angels.

The heaven with cloud is open and the pin point of light appear in the sky, an arc angle arrive with a sword and a shield on his left arm.
Later he target his sword, and making attack to all opponent.
[980 - 1080 damage to all enemies, and giving (absorb and 50% heal) for all wizards]

STORM Aiolos (The Tornado of sea): The God of sea storms.

Everything change into agressive sea with dark cloud above, suddenly Aiolos gaint head appear in the sky and blowing a Tornado to bring destruction to all opponent.
[1240 - 1380 damage to all enemies]

ICE Boreas (The gaint man of the ice mountain): God of ice and snow.

A gaint Neanderthaler ice man frozen in the mountain, suddenly he wake up and destroy the ice and walk straight up to the enemy,
and use his fist to attack all opponent.
[950 damage and Stun to all enemies 3 Rounds, and added 1 tower shield for all ice wizards]

BALANCE Lernaean Hydra (Seven headed, stronger then 3 headed): Ancient nameless serpent.

Suddenly a gaint seven headed hydra with wings come from the sky.
When he arrive on the ground he used his seven headed (represent all the school) and attack all opponent.
[200 damage included ice, fire, balance, death, life, storm, myth, to all enemies]

DEATH Lion Heart (Beauty and the beast of waltdisney): The beast of the death castle.

A massive muscle lion beast appear front the death castle, he open his mouth and making a lion sound.
[800 damage to all enemies, swap half to]

MYTH Four Heavenly Gaint (Four Heavenly Kings at Mount Putuo of China mythology, you can found this by google): The Four Gods of heaven.

The ground are shaking like quake, 4 gaint come from the ground and stay front the enemy.

The first gaint play with guitar and making sound. [Remove positive and negative and added -40% Accuracy to all opponent]
The second gaint using his snake. [added -40% damage too all opponent]
The third gaint throwing his umbrella to the front and opening. [Receive four pips for all myth wizards]
The fourth gaint trying attack with his sword. [620 damage all opponent + Receive 4 different myth blades for all myth wizards and added 4 different myth traps to all opponent]

I only have one word for this..... "Perfect!"

Survivor
May 23, 2009
dark101505 wrote:
mejh wrote:
Death- Anubis

the others are great but it should be a lycan that deals 950 drain damage and polymorph into a lycan
good idea but Anubis is the egytion(bad spelling) god of death so I think he would be better

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
Ok here is my second advice.

My spells for any levels etc...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: not all spells using large among of pips.

School:

ICE ARES (The warroir of shield, google images Ares): The god of war. Per pip...

A gaint ARES with helmet like a knight will appear from the sky (his left hand holding a spear and his right arm holding a shield).
First he use his spear to hit all the enemy and change them into block of ice, after this it will stun 1 round.
Secondly he use his shield of his right arm to frozen the ice wizard (into block of ice) and after this it will added 4 Towershield of -50% for the ice wizard.

[50 damage per pip to all enemies (and stun 1 Rounds to all enemies) included 4 Towershield of -50% added for the ice wizard in the last moment]

STORM Hercules (Polymorph thunder sword): The Barbarian. with 11 pips or 12 etc...

They have 2 possibility to use of this spell:

If you target this spell to the opponent then Hercules will running out of the "jungle" with his naughty body, and standing of the top of mountain and doing some speech:

He say: By the power of the great thunder storm for you give me the power against the demons!
Then he target the sword to the enemys and do some great damage and say the last word "I AM THE POWER!"

[1400 - 1580 damage to all enemies]

If you target this spell to your self then Hercules will running out of the "forest" with cloth, and standing of the top of mountain and doing another speech:

He say: By the power of the great thunder storm for you give me the power to change my best friends into master of school!
Then he target the sword to the players and start polymorph them all and say the last word "FOR I AM THE POWER!!"

If you are Myth wizard you will become Cyrus Drake
If you are Storm wizard you will become Halston Balestrom
If you are Fire wizard you will become Dalia Falmea
If you are Ice wizard you will become Lydia Greyrose
If you are Life wizard you will become Moolinda Wu
If you are Death wizard you will become Dworgyn
If you are Balance wizard you will become Alhazred

FIRE Nezha (Little fire wheel girl): The deity. Per pip...

This is a spell by using the "storm tempest system" how more pips you have, how more damage rounds increase.
Watch "The Little girl Nezha Fights Great Dragon Kings" - Part 2 in youtube of china mythology.

Suddenly a little girl (with a fire wheel under her foot and a big circle in her right arm) come from the sky,
when she got closer to there, she change her big circle into fire (circle) and throw to all opponent.

[70 damage per pip + 20 damage over 3 Rds to all enemies]

LIFE Kuan yin (Bodhisattva, google kuan yin): Enlightenment-being, with 11 pips or 12 etc...

A women holding a lotus on her right hand (and a vase in her left hand) sitting in a beautyfull flower and hanging in the middle air.
She start swinging her lotus and do some great spells.

First [1180 - 1280 damage to all enemies]
Second [Sanctuary + 100% to all spells]
Third [Give 1100 health for all wizards].
Fourth [Added absorb for all wizards like 800 etc].
Fifth [Added Guidance light + 100% to next outgoing Healing spell for all].

BALANCE Virabhadra (The warroir of eight arms, google Virabhadra beheads Daksa): The Fierce warrior. with 11 pips or 12 etc...

A gaint blue super being with eight arms call Virabhadra,
he got 8 different weapons on each hand and make different damage:

First arm is a fist with damage 210
Second arm is a spear with damage 220
Third arm is a crossbow with damage 230
Fourth arm is a wooden guns with damage 240
Fifth arm is a battle hammer with damage 250
Sixth arm is a morning star with damage 260
Seventh arm is a sword with damage 270
Eighth arm is a battle Axe with damage 280

[210 - 280 damage by each arms to all enemies]

DEATH Ramakian (Google images of Ramakian or type "oosterse geest efteling" on the search bar): The demon of Thailand. Per pip...

A gaint ghost demon call Ramakian (same big like Ra, or bigger then Ra) sitting crossed leg on the ground and holding a glass boll with the head of princess.

First scene: Ramakian appear under the shadow of black, you cannot see his face yet.
Second scene: When Ramakian entire body turn into green, the opponent can see his terrible face with crossed leg on ground.
Third Scene: Then his 2 eyes start to look down the enemy, and begin to absorb the energy to all enemies.

[160 damage per pip to all enemies, swap half to]

MYTH Wukong (The monkey king with two long feel spriet on his hood): The havoc in the heavenly kingdom. Per pip...

Like storm Hercules they have double use:

You can make attack or added minions to you.

If you target this spell to your self then wukong will appear on a cloud and flying arround in the air, then he will take out some hair of his head
and clone himself as a minion and added all the empty space.

2 If you target this spell to the opponent following become like this:
The ground turn into smoke, when the smoke slowly disappear a monkey leader (Wukong) will sitting on the chair with crossed leg and his right arms holding his head.
Then he putt his 2 fingers in his mouth of his left arm and start making flute signal.
Suddenly bunch of different apes monkeys and gorrilla's arrive and surrounding him.
Then they start running toward the opponent and pick up the stones of the ground and throwing to all enemies.

[60 damage per pip to all enemies, and added 50% Myth trap to all enemies]

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011

you could have made the myth one a bit better but i like the death and life one
i also dont know what you mean by rok
but it sunds cool
fire could have been better

there alredy is a yeti for ice
ice could be the a bond i a ble snow man

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
i got a few ideas but it not for all schools

black death
does 850- 900 damage tturns half of damage to heal
ok so a grave yard appears
hands of skelotens pop out of the ground and they pull themselves out of the ground
the skelotens break appart
then the bones build to make a giant skeloten with a giant sword made of bones and it gives off death energy
the skeloten then slams its sword into the enemy and the enemys souls appears.
the skeloten then stabs his sword into the ground and heals you

guardians
life
heals the caster and all friend with 1,200 health and gives absorbs
a white cloud appears
angels fly out of the cloud circling under it
they form a cirlce and a green light appears in the circle
the light shoots from the circle and heals you and gives absorbs

the angels fly back into the white cloud

creature of the sea

does 1400 damage and stuns
a rageing ocean appears in the duel area
a small ship floats across the water
large tentcles surround the ship and drag it under
the ship is then thrown out of tha water and slams into the target

sand lord
does 900 damage to all enemies and minus 50 percent accuracy to all
a desert appears
the sand starts to swirl in a cirlcle and opens up a hole in the ground
a gigantic man ( kinda like storm lord but made of swirling sand ) appears in the hole
he grabs chunks of sand that form into boulders in his hand
chucks them at all enemies

this is all i got plz tell me how you like the ideas
happy wizarding :) :) :) :)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Flare123456789 wrote:

Fire- The Elder Mander

Elder Mander? Either use my suggested idea (basan) or use the internet to search for a better one.

The damage could be slightly lower if you want to bother (1015 or so.)

Ice- Yeti

Come up with something completely new (the actually name is ok), Ice just got a single hit-stun spell.

Storm- Rok

Raise the damage to 1400...

BTW, it's spelled "Roc."

Life- Fate of Heart

Do you mean "and" or "or." I'm guessing you mean "and" so...

Lower the heal to 350.

Death- Headless Horseman

Lower the damage to 600.

Myth- Griffon

Lower the damage to 615.

Balance- Sphinx

This will be hard to critique (and program.) For the sake of simplicity, change it to 2 random dispels. (?)

So... 850 and dispel 2 random schools.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
Ok here is my Third idea.

My spells above level 100 etc....

School:

FIRE MANHATTAN: The Atomic Bomb Accident (Super round damage against one enemy) Per pip...

Suddenly a fat atomic professor (wearing a white cloth and a black pant) appear in the middle of the map.
He start to test the plutonium bomb, but got an accident.
When the bomb ending explode he receive a roll eyes.

[235 damage per pip to one enemy included 235 damage 12 rounds >the number of damage is reflect to (Uranium 235)]

LIFE TARZAN: The Man of the Jungle (Fast heal for all wizards, google Tarzan of the Apes) Per pip...

Everything change into a jungle with surround it by ropes.
Then suddenly a man call Tarzan appear on the waterfall.

First: He make Tarzan scream (see "Tarzan Funny Scream" on youtube)
Second: He climb one of those rope and jump down the enemy.
Third: When tarzan is down, he swinging arround and start to make 250 heal per pip to all wizards by throwing bananas.
Fourth: After this he make 55 damage per pip to all enemies by using his leg to kick them.

(250 heal per pip to all wizards (by throwing bananas), 55 damage per pip to all enemies and added -60% Accuracy to all enemies at the last moment)

STORM THOR: The Son of Odin (Removing enemy pip with lightning hammer, google images Thor) with 13 or 14 pips etc...

Suddenly a viking helmet warroir will arrive above the mountain sky,
first he use his right hand to rotating arround with his lightning hammer (See 1:27 in "Thor- Prince of the Universe" on youtube,
NOT!! Princes of the universe but >> Prince of the Universe).
When he finish the show, he use his 2 arms to hold on that hammer and start to bring destruction to all enemies with thunders.

[1680 - 1780 damage to all enemies plus remove 3 pips]

ICE IRON TOWER SKY KING: The General Emperor of Heaven (Extra heal booster in battle) with 13 or 14 pips etc...

Suddenly a huge large among different group army of soldiers who staying above the cloud come from the heaven,
and they using the drums to play music (See 8:54 "Havoc in Heaven English Subtitled Part 09 of 11" on you tube)
A Iron tower sky king general like a size of (stormlord) will appear of the sky, first what he do is to remove some cloud with his right arm so that he can reveal his face.
And after this he start to prepare making action.

Animation:
1: Then he use his tower of his left arm to seal the ice wizard inside while the tower keep rotating (See 6:50 "Havoc in Heaven English Subtitled Part 11 of 11" in you tube)
and after the tower broken the ice wizard will receive 2500 heal, plus 8 tower shield of -90%.

2: At last he frozen all the opponent into block of ice and making damage against all opponent 975 - 1050 included stunned 4 rounds to all enemies.

[First give extra heal 2500 for ice wizard included 8 Towershield of -90%, and afer this make 975 - 1050 damage to all enemies plus Stun 4 Rounds]

BALANCE SHAKTI: The King of Pest (The spell of PEST, against all enemies >>Not one enemy!!<< google images shakti six arms) with 13 or 14 pips etc...

Shakti is a female Indian goddess, The Great Divine Mother' in Hinduism.

Animation:

Suddenly a light flash into middle of the map, then a gaint female goddess will arrive (staying one foot crossed leg inluded six arms).
First what she do is:

333 damage included ice, fire, death, life, storm, myth, to all enemies plus:
added 6 different dispel to each enemy: (Ice, Storm, Fire, Life, Death, Myth, but NO "Balance" Dispel because it is her weak point)
added -50% damage to all enemies,
added -50% accuraccy to all enemies
added +50% balance blade for all

Surviving Method against shakti:

There is 2 basic tricks to survive this spell.

1 Add balance dispel on it
2 Keep blading your self you will not losing any pip.

DEATH BESERKER HAMMERHAND: The Terror of Hammerhand (Make enemy spells against himself for 2 rounds, google images Beserker Hammerhand) with 13 or 14 pips etc...

Suddenly a gaint tall pirate with one eyes come from the ground (higher then RA) and he will make double action.

First: he using his silver left arm to absorb the energy to all enemies and make 700 damage swap half to included stealing one pip to all enemies.
Second: he use his gaint (black mechanical) fist of his right arm to make 875 - 980 damage to all enemies.
Third: After the attack of his (black mechanical) fist all enemies will turn into red colour, call "Beserk" for 2 rounds, and inside this rounds all enemies will turn against himself.

[First: 700 damage swap half to all enemies included steal one pip to all enemies. Secondly: 875 - 980 damage to all enemies plus "Beserk" for 2 rounds]

MYTH 3 EYES CYCLOP ERLANGSHEN: The Cyclop General of Heaven (Ultra super single hit, See "Havoc in Heaven English Subtitled Part 10 of 11" in youtube.) Per pip...

The First scene: Suddenly the dog of Erlangshen appear in the sky and running arround in the heaven,
first what the dog do is, to bite the enemy and added a myth trap on it like 100% damage.
And after this he run back to the heaven and keep barking till 3 eyes cyclop (Erlangshen) arrive.

The second scene: After the dog finishing with barking, then a 3 eyes will apear in the sky. see the beginning scene of ("Havoc in Heaven English Subtitled Part 10 of 11" in youtube )

The third scene: Once his face are revealed then he start to making a sound with his mouth like: Wa ya ya ya ya ya ya ya!! and making some strange move with his shoulder (See 7:57 in "Havoc in Heaven English Subtitled Part 10 of 11" on youtube)

The fourth scene: Then he using his long weapon to hit the opponent where his dog added the myth trap.

[300 damage per pip to one enemy, and supported first by Myth trap of 100% damage]

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
For more information about my spell go to google search bar and type: "Wizard101central.com Newamp9" then click on Thread: My level spells to 100 etc... on the righter corner above the screen.

Ok here is my Fourth idea.

My spells above level 100 etc....
School:

STORM MOSES: Crossing The Red Sea (Wild Bolt attack to all enemies) Per pip...

This is a spell by using the Wild Bolt attack to damage any enemies of the front by using per pip system.
How more pip you have, how more Wild Bolt attack against each enemy.

Animation:
1- Suddenly a moses appear in the middle of the sea staying on a small rock mountain, (his left arm holding a stone).
2- Then he stretch his left arm to the front and open the sea.

[Does either 5, 50, or 500 to target per pip to all enemies]

ICE SHIVA: The God of Yoga (No limitation added Tower shield) Per pip...

This is a spell to make the ice wizard to get more better defend by using per pip to added Tower shield.

Animation: A Shiva goddess meditate in the air and after this she focused her spell against one enemy.

(If you have 5 pips then she will added 5 Tower shield for the ice wizard
If you have 7 pips then she will added 7 Tower shield for the wizard
If you have 10 pips then she will added 10 Tower shield etc or even more...)

[100 damage per pip stun 2 rounds against >> ONE << enemy, Added -60% Tower shield for the ice wizard NOTE: (HOW MORE PIP YOU HAVE, how more Tower shield will be added!!)]

DEATH SLIMER GRAVE MAN: The grave digger (Swap half to for 10 rounds etc...) with 12 pips etc...

Animation:
1- Suddenly the entire ground change into a special grave place (See 4:06 "DOS - Clive Barker's Nightbreed The Action Game " in youtube)
2- A gaint fat "grave digger" will appear in the middle of the map, he start to >>>Dwelling arround<<< from left to right etc, and spit up some green slime of his mouth.

Animation Action:
3- First what he do is to absorb the heal to all enemies like 1000 damage swap half to combined stealing one pip,
4- And after this he spit up some green slime of his mouth to all enemies and added 200 swap half to for 10 rounds

[1000 damage swap half to combined stealing one pip to all enemies, atlast 200 swap half to for 10 rounds to all enemies]

BALANCE BRAHMA (Four face bhuda): The God of wisdom (No limitation added -44% Accuracy) Per pip...

This is a spell added -44% Accuracy to all enemies by using per pip system and also other stuff.

Animation:
Suddenly a Four face bhuda call Brahma appear in the middle of the map,
he got 4 different face with 4 different emotion and each of them do different things:

First Face with "Angry" emotion: It will make 140 damage per pip with 4 different school hit "death life myth balance" .
Second Face with "Crying" emotion: It will added -40% weakness to all enemies
Third Face with "Normal" emotion: It will added -44% Accuracy >>PER PIP<< to all enemies NOTE: (How more pip you have how more -44% Accuracy will be added!!)
Fourth Face with "Happy" emotion: It will added Balance blade +40% for all

FIRE YAMA: The god of death (Remove one pip for 5 rounds) with 11 pips etc...

This is a spell who double stronger then "Rain of fire" incombined removing enemy pip over 5 rounds

The story of yama:
A holy man was told that if he meditated for the next 50 years, he would achieve enlightenment.
The holy man meditated in a cave for 49 years, 11 months, and 29 days, until he was interrupted by two thieves who broke in with a stolen bull.
After beheading the bull in front of the hermit, they ignored his requests to be spared for but a few minutes and beheaded him as well.
In his near-enlightened fury, this holy man became Yama, the god of Death, took the bull's head for his own,
and killed the two thieves, drinking their blood from cups made of their skulls.

Animation:
Suddenly a death man body laying on ground, but his evil spirit will come out of his body and start to make revenge.

[630 damage 1630 over 5 rounds, included remove "one" pip for 5 rounds to all enemies]

LIFE CHERUBIM FLOWER: The glory of God (Gave Pip and Mana for all etc..) with 12 pips etc...

This is a spell who giving pip and mana to all wizards included other stuff etc.

Suddenly a gaint beautiful flower call "lotus blossom" are opening and those large among Cherubim baby's name "Putto" will fly out.
Then one of those baby cherubim who staying in the middle of lotus flower, he start prepare to making action with her bow.

First he shooting the dart vertically above: Then Sanctuary 200% will be activated
Second he shooting the dart on each wizard: And they receive 888 heal over 8 rounds included one pip for all
Third he shooting the dart vertically above again: These will gave full mana for the entire team
Fourth then he target his bow to his opponent: At the end he make 1380 - 1480 damage to all enemies

[Sanctuary 200%, give 888 heal over 8 rounds for all wizard, added one pip for all wizard, give full mana for your entire team, make 1380 - 1480 damage to all enemies]

MYTH POLYPHEMUS: The gigantic one-eyed son of Poseidon (A gaint Cyclop making mass attack with support by blade first) with 11 pips etc...

This is the first multi attack Myth spell by focused in serious mass attack.

Polyphemus is the gigantic one-eyed son of Poseidon and Thoosa in Greek mythology, one of the Cyclopes.
His name means "much spoken of" or "famous".

Animation:
The ground are shaking and suddenly the ground breaking in horizontally.
Later a gaint cyclop call POLYPHEMUS climbing behind the horizontally opening of the ground (abyss)
Once he stand above, he look down the myth wizard and start to do something.

First what he do is: He use his big eye from his forehead to shoot a light beam on the Myth wizard, and after this the Myth wizard receive a Myth blade of +90% damage
Secondly what he do is: He will pick up an gigantic stone of the ground and throw to all enemies,
and making above 1240 damage with combined of his Myth blade of +90% damage.
And after this all enemies shield and blades will be destroy.

[1240 damage but first support by Myth blade of (+90% damage) included destroy enemy shield and blade etc..]