Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble Underfoot Quest

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Can anyone explain some about this quest? Is it like the Waterworks quest or Heliphant tower? Before I accept it I would like to know the experiences those that did it had. Appreciate any and all input. It is found in Triton Avn at the Old Mill.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
Can anyone explain some about this quest? Is it like the Waterworks quest or Heliphant tower? Before I accept it I would like to know the experiences those that did it had. Appreciate any and all input. It is found in Triton Avn at the Old Mill.

Trouble Under Foot leads you to Crab Alley, if you have not done this it's a side world under water with some experience if you are lower level, gear to sell and a few boss fights. It's a nice break from regular questing I thought and it was there before altho am not sure quite the same and then taken away.

The BriskBreeze tower starts with a guard standing there in in Ole Town, the MarleyBone tower starts with the Storm teacher I believe, when it leads to fights in other lands you can decline after the first one if you took the first quest by mistake, you used to have to get the spiral key to go to Celestia they now don't require that, I think you have to be level 60 for helephant tower and it's given by the head mistress in Westeria when you complete all the main story line quests there.

I am with you not taking any of those quests they took too long to get a group together for and find someone who may of known what the cheats are and they are very time consuming either way. I did take WaterWorks but have been though there several times and still not all my gear so am not sure I will bother dragging my other wizards though it also, there is just so many times you can repeat a quest before it gets old.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:

It takes you to Crab Alley, a side world. You can take quests and leave and go back to other worlds at any time. And you can return to Crab Alley at any time too. It isn't just a dungeon.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's an area that a level 12 can handle if some care is taken. I've done it on three different schools at level 12. Completing the area is good for about 3 levels at level 12 (i..e from 12 to 15). There's also a separate quest for level 60 wizards in there.