Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helephant Tower Experience - Mute problems

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
The first battle was tough, but doable. It took our full team about an hour to do. I think at least 3 of those smaller battles should be removed. And the last battle is just a head ache. Wouldn't be so bad if the minions didn't regenerate so quickly! Maybe they could come in every like three rounds or something. The whole thing took over 3 hours which is ridiculous! We just gave up cause we had mutes doing their own thing and we couldn't tell them the rules.

Please, please, please if you are a mute go to the fansite and read about the battles that you have to go into before you go into them. Our mute friends cost us alot of time and the battle, and the whole dungeon.

My name is Cassandra Mythfinder, transcended Balance if anyone wants to do the Tower with me.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
Cassandra, I just posted an invite to do this tower this Saturday, the 24th at 11 am Eastern Standard Time. Can you do it then? I agree, text chat is an absolute must. My friend and I are both in, so that would make 3 of us so far. Look for my post, it's titled "Join us for Helephant."

Nora Fireheart

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
mare62 wrote:
The first battle was tough, but doable. It took our full team about an hour to do. I think at least 3 of those smaller battles should be removed. And the last battle is just a head ache. Wouldn't be so bad if the minions didn't regenerate so quickly! Maybe they could come in every like three rounds or something. The whole thing took over 3 hours which is ridiculous! We just gave up cause we had mutes doing their own thing and we couldn't tell them the rules.

Please, please, please if you are a mute go to the fansite and read about the battles that you have to go into before you go into them. Our mute friends cost us alot of time and the battle, and the whole dungeon.

My name is Cassandra Mythfinder, transcended Balance if anyone wants to do the Tower with me.

Ugh..... Please please dont call us Mutes. We might have not been Muted and just not be old enough to have text or open chat neither want it.

......But anyways... WOW! 3 Hours!! I dont know if ill ever make if i'd ever make it in that tower!!!!

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Sorry, wasn't trying to be insulting with the name Mute. It just implies that you can't use text chat. If you have a better name let me know.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
mare62 wrote:

Ok i'd love to. I'm a mute but I still read the rules. I'd be happy to do it. Its 4 people. Just tell me the realm, time zone, what time, and the date it can't be probably until 4:00 though because I still go to school! Hope to see you there.