Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Boss Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
i was thinking there should be a boss but i dont know what for but i would like to share my idea of a new boss i thought of:

Name: Trumpkin
Looks like: A forest lord
School: Life
Spells: Satyr,Gnome,Life Blade,Life trap,Feint,Curse,Hex,Balance blade,Spirit blades,Spirit traps,Life dispel,death dispel,death shield,spirit shield,Centaur,Seraph,Wraith
Critical Chance: 300 on all schools
Critical block: 500 on all schools
Life resistance: 1,000
Death boost: 100
Minions:

1 Jade Oni
1 Lord Nightshade
1 Krokapatra
If you think my boss is hard it is meant for levels 80+

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Ok, I see a few things wrong, sorry. First of all, 1000 Life resist basically means a Life spell does 0 damage, same with all resists over 100. It's called immunity. 500 block is a bit too much, 300 critical is definitely too much. Unless we get 1000 critical or critical block with the level 80 expansion (my guess is it will be released summer of next year) then he will basically be an indestructible juggernaut with a wide array of nuclear-powered weaponry. Also, I don't really forsee a need for a Forest Lord in a place like Polaris (I envision it as either an arctic region or a more stellar world, perhaps built on a star). Avalon (Probably medieval) maybe, but not Polaris. You also left out Health, and Lord Nightshade and Krokopatra are too underpowered to be henchman in a higher world. Plus, we killed them in, like, Second Grade of Ravenwood . Yeah, and Oni is dead too.

Survivor
May 05, 2011
i like your idea. i hope this boss is made.if it is i better get ready for his life resistance!

Survivor
May 05, 2011
bionaknight wrote:
Ok, I see a few things wrong, sorry. First of all, 1000 Life resist basically means a Life spell does 0 damage, same with all resists over 100. It's called immunity. 500 block is a bit too much, 300 critical is definitely too much. Unless we get 1000 critical or critical block with the level 80 expansion (my guess is it will be released summer of next year) then he will basically be an indestructible juggernaut with a wide array of nuclear-powered weaponry. Also, I don't really forsee a need for a Forest Lord in a place like Polaris (I envision it as either an arctic region or a more stellar world, perhaps built on a star). Avalon (Probably medieval) maybe, but not Polaris. You also left out Health, and Lord Nightshade and Krokopatra are too underpowered to be henchman in a higher world. Plus, we killed them in, like, Second Grade of Ravenwood . Yeah, and Oni is dead too.

yes i see room for improvement but it was an idea there was no reason to be so hard on her if you have seen all her ideas you would be amazed!

Defender
May 01, 2011
Post your boss ideas here! I have a new one too:

Sourtooth
appearance: a troll
spells known: blood bat,myth blade, sprite, storm shield, cyclops, myth trap, kraken, minor blessing
stats:
critical chance: 10%
critical block: 100% (this boss is for levels 20+ the block is just in case a level 50+ comes and criticals!)
storm boost: 40%
myth resist: 50%
Health: 1,000

Like it?

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
How about at the top of golem tower a Grandmaster Golem?
Opens At level 58
Name: Grandmaster Golem
Health: 15,000
School: Balance
Cheats: -90% accuracy smoke screen type thing that is effective until somebody successfully casts a spell without fizzling. Then, the smoke screen is removed from all enemies and he summons four golem minions with 3,000 health each.
If smoke screen is not removed within four rounds, he casts a Ra that does 2,000 damage per person (not possible to critical)
If a spell fizzles without the smoke screen, he says "Ha! I didn't even need my charm to weaken you!" and casts a Hydra that does 500 damage per head.
Removes all Traps
Spells Known:Ra, Smoke Screen, Judgement, Hydra, Balance Blade, Bladestorm, Elemental Blade, Elemental Shield, Spirit Blade, Spirit Shield, and Sandstorm.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
my boss idea hope you like
school-balance
name-balancer
monster type-wizard
health-30,000
critical chance-100%(each school)
critical block -70%(each school)
minions-old malister,meowarity,jade oni,gurtok demon(each starting with 100,000 life
resistance-50% (each school )
cheats-
*casts 10 dispel life (only healing spell)
*if lost 25% of life casts a powerful Ra dealing 3000 damage
*if minions are dead each round will cast a efreet on each player
*if cast a spell without trap or blade will cast a dryad healing 20% of his health
*immune to beguile and stun
*if hit with a rank 8 spell will cast 10 -90 legion shield
*cant use earthquake or shatter
*will cast a 1610 damage heckhound with one pip or 750 damage earthquake
*when almost dead he cast a 1 pip volcano,forest lord,gnome, woolly mammoth
,sirens ,chimera,sibilik,one of each on every character
rewards-
pets-sheep,magma snowman,lion,all epic
level 80+ clothing for each school
10 mega snacks
5 teleporters
one mount from a secret hoard pack

reply if you think this is hard for level 80+ :-)