Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ruler Of The Jungle Picture

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
When I received my Ruler Of The Jungle medal I was confused by the fact that it appeared to have a goblin for the medal picture even though the medal is rewarded after killing 250 lions. Is this a bug?

On another note, when I was looking at the badges and titles on wizard101central.com I saw that the title for that badge was listed as 'King Of The Jungle'. This was the whole reason that I strived to achieve this title. It sounded cool and I was looking forward to displaying it with pride. I was dissappointed when I received the badge and discovered that the name was changed. Would there be a way for Kingsisle to change it back to its old name. If there was a reason for the change then I understand it, even though I will be disappointed that I cannot be titled 'King Of The Jungle.'

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
LordVK12 wrote:
When I received my Ruler Of The Jungle medal I was confused by the fact that it appeared to have a goblin for the medal picture even though the medal is rewarded after killing 250 lions. Is this a bug?

On another note, when I was looking at the badges and titles on wizard101central.com I saw that the title for that badge was listed as 'King Of The Jungle'. This was the whole reason that I strived to achieve this title. It sounded cool and I was looking forward to displaying it with pride. I was dissappointed when I received the badge and discovered that the name was changed. Would there be a way for Kingsisle to change it back to its old name. If there was a reason for the change then I understand it, even though I will be disappointed that I cannot be titled 'King Of The Jungle.'

It was changed to be more unisexual instead of just referring to men, and about the goblin thing I have no idea maybe a bug.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
TheDarkestMask wrote:
LordVK12 wrote:

It was changed to be more unisexual instead of just referring to men, and about the goblin thing I have no idea maybe a bug.

I thought that might have been the reason

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
LordVK12 wrote:

The title "King of the Jungle"was found offensive by some female players, as King refers to a male. The badge name was changed to "Ruler of the Jungle" so that way it can refer to either a male or female player. I really wasn't offended. King of the Jungle is a nickname for lions!!!