Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 62 and just getting to celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
well i am lvl 62 and i am actually not it celestia yet and i am wondering if that is a really bad thing or really good thing.

Defender
May 31, 2011
Neither good nor bad. But I would say it certainly puts you at a better advantage in tackling it .

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DEATHCLASS7777 wrote:
well i am lvl 62 and i am actually not it celestia yet and i am wondering if that is a really bad thing or really good thing.

I would say that depends on how you FEEL about it. The advantage is that you will be able do more damage at this level than you would have at level 50. The only disadvantage is that you can't get certain spells until you have completed certain quests.

I have 7 wizards and I have deliberately held some of them back in order to make all the XP I can get count. I have 2 Legendaries that need to finish the last quest in Wintertusk (have not entered Zafaria yet) and a Grand Master that is only in the District of the stars at level 59. Myself, I don't have a problem with being a higher level as I feel it gives me an advantage. My Balance wizard has been able to fight a couple of Bosses in the District of the Stars solo (did die a couple of times) by being at a higher level than my first 2 wizards were when they were there.

So I think it just depends on you.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DEATHCLASS7777 wrote:

Personally I slide over to Wintertusk till level 52 but that was when it was packed so help was not hard to find, now not so much, then back to Celestia till level 55, back to Wintertusk following just the main quest line which I seem to finish right around were I get my level 58 pet quest then, back to Celestia to finish up to go to Safari, did the one quest in Wintertusk and now have the 4 seals quest left and it's no man's land now.

Ideally when all done with Zafaria I thought I would go back and do the side quests at Celestia and Wintertusk.

I think there is to low of a level to hit a land but never to high.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
i am in a similar situation my self. i am level 49 and i just started mooshu. it's been really easy so far, so i guess it's a good thing too be ahead level wise