Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's it for?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I have a very humble cottage, and every so often a unicorn comes around and I was wondering... what's it for? I would really like to know!

Maria Drake lvl 20 therugist

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
amber650 wrote:
I have a very humble cottage, and every so often a unicorn comes around and I was wondering... what's it for? I would really like to know!

Maria Drake lvl 20 therugist

The unicorn appearing in the tree area is a feature of that cottage, he has no purpose accept to amuse. He appears at random times as he sees fit.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I have seen other posts that said there is a house/cottage that comes with a unicorn. I think it was a life wizard house. Or maybe Ambrose just gave you a little extra magic. Just enjoy it

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The unicorn is just random. Enjoy the unicorn, and tell all your friends "I've seen a unicorn. It was at this cottage."

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
What house is this? I no longer remember.

Was that the Life house? Or the cottage from the Wizard City shopping district?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
there's no purpose to the unicorn. It's just there to make everything happy. :) I love the unicorn.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
The unicorn can be seen at the Wooded Cottage, which you can buy in the Shopping District. Unicorns are awesome!

~~~Happy New Year~~~
Chris Lifebringer