Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nastrond Dungeon Completion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Hi, I'm Myrna Darkspear level 62, and I wish to gather a group of people to complete Nastrond with me since I have two weeks off for winter break.
I'm free from noon to 6 pm on almost all days of the week, except Sunday and Christmas. Any takers :?

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Hello! I'm Nathan Ghostbreath I would like to take you up on that offer since I need to finish Nastrond as well. Please reply to this board and we can meet up ingame and hopefully find one more person!

Till then.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Yes, thats great! :D
I do wonder though if it can be done with two people.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Ok, I can be on at noon December 26 in the Scarecrow realm in front of Nastrond just so we can meet up and add each other til we get another person who can join. :)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
It can easily be done with two people. Of course, the easiest combo would be two fire wizards. I've completed the dungeon many times and will join at the time you said if you don't have a third or fourth player. Of course I will keep the "support" role. Since this is the first time through for y'all, you should get to enjoy the victory. :D

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
I need to do it again with my fire. I'll try to meet you guys there. His name is Liam.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I'm on the East coast, and I'm a Death student. Feel free to suggest a better time if you need to. :D

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Masquara23 wrote:
I'm on the East coast, and I'm a Death student. Feel free to suggest a better time if you need to. :D

I'm terribly sorry. It appears that I read your message wrong and showed up at what would be 6pm EST today not realizing that you said you were available from noon until 6. I'm guessing that I've missed you today. Would another day work out later this week? Did you already get the dungeon taken care of? Just let me know when and where if you still need it. Again, I apologize... Must have had too much chocolate over the holidays. :D

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Lol
Its ok. I have a dentist's appointment tommorow so is Wednesday ok with you?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Masquara23 wrote:
Lol
Its ok. I have a dentist's appointment tommorow so is Wednesday ok with you?

Yeah, that's great. So, at noon EST in the scarecrow realm meeting in front of the Nastrond entrance?