Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why did it go?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
WHY did the death school sink and/or fall down? was there an earthquake Cyrus Drake did as revenge? did Malistaire purposely make it go? I want to know!

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
goldfish8 wrote:
WHY did the death school sink and/or fall down? was there an earthquake Cyrus Drake did as revenge? did Malistaire purposely make it go? I want to know!

Mailistare did that I guess he got sick of other teachers gloating because they were stronger than the Death school so he sunk his own school of Death and set out on a quest to destroy the world by trying to befriend the great Dragon Titan. (No offense to any teachers)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
The quests in the begining of the game state that Malistair knocked the Death school into Nightside (he was trying to blast it out of Wizard City) after his wife died. A sort of statment of his independance (major hissy fit) and lack of faith in life.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
well malistaire started getting all mad and stuff because his wife died
and blew the death school into nightside.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Well, orginally, Malistaire was the Death professor (before Malorn Ashthorn and Dworgyn started teaching wizards spells). But then, his wife Sylvia caught a bad cold and died. Malistaire was so upset that he blasted his own school down to Nightside (and could that be why he's even evil in the first place?)

-Scarlet Angelbane