Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help me get a super minotaur

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
i have seen some people with very bad pet but they have an amazing pet degree and awesome talents i have a nightmare and a assailing dragon with pretty good pat degrees and a minotaur with bad pet degree can someone tell me how i can make a great minotaur

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Bigsmokes770 wrote:
i have seen some people with very bad pet but they have an amazing pet degree and awesome talents i have a nightmare and a assailing dragon with pretty good pat degrees and a minotaur with bad pet degree can someone tell me how i can make a great minotaur

Try hatching with pets with better pedigrees, such as around 60-90 and try hatching from that. The Assailing Dragon is good with 61 pedigree when first gotten and un-hatched with.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Bigsmokes770 wrote:

Getting a Minotaur with a good pedigree should technically be easy.

1: Hatch your Minotaur (if it's adult) with any pet with a high pedigree and/or good talents (I'm assuming your best bet is with your assailing dragon)

2: Once your egg hatches, it should be a Minotaur with a higher pet degree. You can then train it up to have good talents, like Spritely or Spell proof.

Hope I helped you somewhat.

Hunter Hunter, Master of Storm

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
thanks i recently got my nightmare to epic and it got spell proof but whenever i hatch with my nightmare i get another nightmare the sad part is i got another nightmare hatched with a vigilant dragon and it has 6 epic talents but i am afraid to hatch with my minotaur cause i will just get another nightamre :(

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Here is the order I would go in,

First hatch: Sea Dragon (To bump up that pedigree)
Second hatch: Sea Dragon ^
Third hatch: A pet with the talents you like
Fourth hatch: If you are still need a good pet then repeat the third hatch