Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
You do not have to post this on the message board, I just have a suggestion. Can you please make more form fitting outfits for the higher level wizards. I used to have the Valkyrie set and I liked it very much. I prefer more close fitting clothes to the ballooning dresses you have. I know I am a girl but i am a warrior first. I am level 54 and would like to get a new nice outfit as I level up. Thanx for your time.

Iridian

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Around level 40 I won this outfit that my Life Wizard has had stitched ever since, I do change the color now and then but really like the outfit because it's short form fitting armor plates with black in between, I have a regular hat with a ribbon hanging down on one side and comfortable looking boots from Mooshu. It's also fun because it keeps other wizards wondering what level I really am.

I too like looking more like a warrior then a girl going to the ball besides I look down right uncomfortable running in a dress.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Ok, I am a slacker wizard. When I saw that the clothing lady needed crowns I never really paid much attention to what she does and forgot about her. I now have the clothes I love at the level that is best for me. Thanks brwac for your reply to my previous post.

Iridian