Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should there be something added to the Xmas??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
I think some things should be added to the coming Wizard101 Chrismas! A Gingerbread House and Candy Tower

An Polar Bear Mount

An Penguin Pet

A Sled Mount

A New Chrismas Spell, Avalanche! (A hill comes up with a cliff, starts shaking and lots of snow come down hitting enemy, 500-650 hit.

A New Pack/Hoard. Chrismas hoard: comes with Ice Treasure Cards with Ice School Pets and Chrismas Housing stuff like Chrismas lights, and a Special Mount thats really hard to get its a.........Gingerbread Reindeer!!!!!!!!

A Very Colorful Christmas Tree with presents under it! (and lights are lit up)

Sorry thats all my ideas for now, I'm haley spelldreamer with hawk outfit on. If you like my ideas thx! (thx=thanks if you didnt know what thx means)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Guess what! Kingisle has put Christmas items in the Crown S hop!

Still, Nice ideas. Like the ideas of the Mounts and pack :).
And i can't forget the Gingerbread And Candy House.... I dont know if i would buy that cause i'd probably eat it

P.s i also heard something about the Christmas items being sold for Gold, Too.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 31 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I think your ideas are great, but the only one you haven't mentioned, would be a plain ol' Christmas Tree. I'd love to put one in my house, right now. I already have the moose and the string of lights. What we're lacking, is a tree. (With or without presents under it.) Just something pretty, for the holiday season.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
MedievalManor wrote:
I think your ideas are great, but the only one you haven't mentioned, would be a plain ol' Christmas Tree. I'd love to put one in my house, right now. I already have the moose and the string of lights. What we're lacking, is a tree. (With or without presents under it.) Just something pretty, for the holiday season.
Yeah Sorry I'll fix that

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
asami1115 wrote:
MedievalManor wrote:
Yeah Sorry I'll fix that

Never mind, asami. They have them available in the Crown Shop to purchase, with or without crowns. I know the tree itself is around 7,000 coins, if you don't use crowns for it. The presents are about 1250, so on, so forth. :)