Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Pips

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
It's just like with the money there isn't any use for making every number, just multiples. red pip=5, yellow pip=3, green pip=1

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I just noticed something else, the pips would have to compound, and that the color values need changed. A red pip= 5 pips, a yellow= 3 pips, and a green pip=1 pip. Example, say you get two green pips and on your third, the three green pips turn into one yellow. Again, when you get two green and a yellow pips, it turns into a red. So, no more 1pip, 2power pip, 1pip, it would add together and start over. So, you might get one red, a green, and yellow, but on the next turn it would turn to two red pips. If its high then one green on the next turn, like a yellow, it would be two red with a remainder of two green. Sorry, if that is complicated, but I think its worth it.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I think I figured it out. Its division. Say you get 32 pips,imaginary, you would take 5/32=6r2, so you have 6 red pips. Skip divide by 3, because you can't divide 3 into 2. So you divide 1/2=2 green pips. I know there are only 7 slots, so there is possibility of 35 pips, but you may only get 33, or 31 pips, becuase of the slot limitation. 35 pips is alot when dealing with such low card requirements.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I would like some feedback from KI, because I know it might need work.
Since, there are going to be a bunch more pips. Here are some more examples. Imagine you get 10 pips which is two red pips, then you get a red pip which is 15 pips, then you get a yellow pip which is 18 pips. So, they add up depending on the color of the pip, until they need divided. The higher color pips should shift to the left. So that it will always be red, yellow, and green.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
KI may need to make items with red,yellow, and green pip boosts. Also, reorgainize the pips on current cards and make new cards to fill in the gaps. I think it will pay off, because you can do more with a more accurate system of pips. Players may get some more cards and new worlds out of it.

red pips are worth 5 pips, yellow pips are worth 3 pips, and green pips are worth 1 pip. The current number gets an additional pip and divided three times. Until pips are used, then the number of used pips are subtracted and divided again.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
You can't tell me that people don't want more power. This is one of the best things to happen to Wizards 101 and it's floating to the bottom of the pile.