Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Glamorous Life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2010
Once I had finished talking to Cyrus Drake in "The Glamorous Life" quest, I had to go to Sylvia Drake's tomb. I did, but after that the new instructions were: Wizard quest goals_00000175 Crystal on Tomb. I have no idea what that means and it won't let me go into the dungeon there that is Sylvia's tomb. How am I supposed to do this quest if it won't let me go into the dungeon?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RedLadyBugGirl wrote:
Once I had finished talking to Cyrus Drake in "The Glamorous Life" quest, I had to go to Sylvia Drake's tomb. I did, but after that the new instructions were: Wizard quest goals_00000175 Crystal on Tomb. I have no idea what that means and it won't let me go into the dungeon there that is Sylvia's tomb. How am I supposed to do this quest if it won't let me go into the dungeon?

Evidently this is a bug. Someone posted the same problem on Central too.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241180

Did you send an e-mail to Support@Wizard101.com and report it to them?

And did you eventually find the dungeon?

Survivor
May 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
RedLadyBugGirl wrote:

Evidently this is a bug. Someone posted the same problem on Central too.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241180

Did you send an e-mail to Support@Wizard101.com and report it to them?

And did you eventually find the dungeon?

I did find the dungeon, it wasn't actually the dungeon that I thought it was. I will send an e-mail to them to fix it.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Crystal on tomb means FIRST you have to defeat Silvia Drake and
then find tomb. Just letting you know. good luck!

Mary SparkleBlossom Level 47

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
The same thing hapened to me when I got the quest. I eventualy found I though. I am now in Celestia.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:
The same thing hapened to me when I got the quest. I eventualy found I though. I am now in Celestia.

cool i have beat celestia. :D :-)