Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mastery amulets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok i was thinking since they are called mastery amulets. why cant we learn every spell the other school has to offer i will use my self as an example. i am fire with life mastery amulet. in my opinion it would be nice to be able to use forest lord rebirth and such and same things for other schools i think it would change the game and stratagies of players in both pvp and pve plz KI plz think about it and i know some of you will have negative and or positive things to say and go ahead and say them

Explorer
Mar 27, 2011
you can get most of those spells using treasure cards.

As of rebirth, there is an amulet that allows you to cast it. Of course, it will cost you 7 full pips, but then again, if everyone was able to cast anything, that would be the end of schools uniqueness.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
How would this work? Would you be given all the spells at once or would you have to train them as usual? If a person were given all the spells at once, PvP would be pointless and filled with nothing but people who use crowns. If a person were to train them normally, then after a month or so PvP would become pointless and overridden by crowns payers.
If you don't like your current school the way it is, make a new account.
If you're a fire/life wizard, make a life/fire wizard and see how it works.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
ok i was thinking since they are called mastery amulets. why cant we learn every spell the other school has to offer i will use my self as an example. i am fire with life mastery amulet. in my opinion it would be nice to be able to use forest lord rebirth and such and same things for other schools i think it would change the game and stratagies of players in both pvp and pve plz KI plz think about it and i know some of you will have negative and or positive things to say and go ahead and say them

um do ya want some life wizard say o using a siren spell on your team or a levi on you

or even a ice wizard doing the same thing

see how overpowered it would be

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
first of all the point of this is to get more power for any one and basically any one can get the amulets i myself have 3 life and 1 myth and i dont really liek using treasure cards cause they can get costly and such and pvp would still be the same just with new "Dimensions" to say plus if ice can use storm attacks i think that would be cool cause if i have the amulet for storm i could to and for the alst question you would not need to use trainign points for them just have to do the spell quest i think this is a pretty good idea if you dont fine

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
first of all the point of this is to get more power for any one and basically any one can get the amulets i myself have 3 life and 1 myth and i dont really liek using treasure cards cause they can get costly and such and pvp would still be the same just with new "Dimensions" to say plus if ice can use storm attacks i think that would be cool cause if i have the amulet for storm i could to and for the alst question you would not need to use trainign points for them just have to do the spell quest i think this is a pretty good idea if you dont fine

OK Ok I don't think Anyone here was trying to hurt your feelings or say your idea Was DUMB.... They are just Voicing thier opinion....

My thoughts on this is if they do that then they might as well get rid of the schools make one big University and you have so many training points to spend for the spell you want.... Sorry I do Zeon96 I applaud your thoguht.. But It just wouldn't work....

Thanks For Reading....