Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tapestries

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I think, in The World Tree, some tapestries to bazaar, arena, and balance school (could possibly be in Krokotopia Spiral Chamber) so that we can travel quicker and more efficient. But this perk would ONLY be for members.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
I think, in The World Tree, some tapestries to bazaar, arena, and balance school (could possibly be in Krokotopia Spiral Chamber) so that we can travel quicker and more efficient. But this perk would ONLY be for members.

Teleport Tapestries already exist for Nightside, Arena, and Bazaar. To get the Teleport Tapestry for Bazaar, buy the Hawkrider Bundle. To get the Teleport Tapestry for Nightside, buy the Super Bundle. Personally, I would like to see these Tapestries be Craftable.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Yes, please. It's a huge pain having to walk all the way from The World Tree to the Bazaar especially on a slow computer.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Johnist wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:

Teleport Tapestries already exist for Nightside, Arena, and Bazaar. To get the Teleport Tapestry for Bazaar, buy the Hawkrider Bundle. To get the Teleport Tapestry for Nightside, buy the Super Bundle. Personally, I would like to see these Tapestries be Craftable.

um these are what tapestry comes with what object

bazzar from hawk rider bundle
arena from super bundle
and the nightside one is from nightmare hoard

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
victor6700 wrote:
Johnist wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:

um these are what tapestry comes with what object

bazzar from hawk rider bundle
arena from super bundle
and the nightside one is from nightmare hoard

Touche, I did mispost. It is indeed Arena from Super Bundle. I would personally love to see the tapestries added to Hoener in Hrundle Fjord... he's a Crafter with no recipes to sell.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Johnist wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:

I havent seen the tapestry for the arena (cant see why i'd want to port there), have half a dozen for porting to nightside that are basically just decoration. maybe my death student will use it as she levels up, idk, but the bazaar port tapestry is the bestest thing ever (yes i'm an adult and use bestest... sounded like the bestest word lol) I also would love to be able to craft the tapestry to the bazaar. I've been really getting into crafting lately, untidy bookshelf, grandfather clock, canopy beds, lots of snacks and a few gear items but will not attempt the CL house ever lol, even though I was mega impressed with the work done by one girl on that house and she crafted lots of what was in it, amazing work. I'd love to craft some retired or temp mounts/pets - pink/blue faithful dragoness mount, white tiger mount, a mount that actually looks like the nightmare pony pet. But yea, the bazaar port tapestry is a huge hope i'm waiting to hopefully see a recipe for eventually.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Johnist wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:

That would cost $70 for two tapestries! add $5 on Haloween when Nightmare Pack comes again for Crowns, THATS $75!