Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pictures

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
When hitting the F12 button, you take a picture. Are there any ways to look at the pictures you took?

Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Yes, well in fact i do know how i have done this many times, well this is with my lenovo computer ok so you go to your documents click pictures and look for the name: Wizard101 and there ya go you'll have your pictures up in no time. And also if you quite dont understand how i told you to do it you can just ask for one of the professors to answer and i bet they'll answer you in a jiffy. well thnx i hope this information helped you

Defender
May 31, 2011
chipper632 wrote:
When hitting the F12 button, you take a picture. Are there any ways to look at the pictures you took?

Thanks.

Actually it the the Print Screen button. You are not taking a picture like you do with a camera and the image is saved to be viewed later.

After you push the print screen you need to open a graphic program such as windows pain, GIMP, PSP, photoshop, etc. After you open one of those you select create or new and then the paste option. You then save the image into a folder. I suggest you create a folder in your documents and name it Wizard 101 or some name that will make it easy for you to find the folder later. I suggest you save it a a jpg or png file rather than a bmp file as bmp are larger files.

Later when you want to view the images you saved you go to that file and double click on them.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
chipper632 wrote:

Thanks.

By default, it goes to a folder in My Documents (for at least Windows XP anyways).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
chipper632 wrote:

Thanks.

Go to your Wizard 101 folder (mine is in "my documents). All the pics are there.