Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i didn't know where exactly post this at but

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
i have a problem. u see a week or so, i had really good treasure cards and i was winning my battles but, i was also loosing the treasure cards too even after winning the battles i still lose my cards ..i like to know why this is happening ? ty

Historian
May 01, 2010
Treasure cards are 1 time use only, sry. Take this as a lesson, dont skim the tutorial tips if you are new, they ontain useful info (I am pretty sure that the TC vendor for WizardCity explained this when you got your first card)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
That is simply how treasure cards work, you can only use them one time, and then the dissapear. Treasure cards can be good life-savers, but they are one time use only. Sorry!

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
no i get that part what i was saying was that when ever i won a battle i would lose the treasure card and that never happen to be sinse i started playing recently this year . but thanks for the input :)

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
@flows54,

Have you checked to see if you have 500 treasure cards? If so, you will not be able to save or use the new treasures you may win in battles.

If you have 500 treasure cards, consider selling some of them at the bazaar, trading them to friends, or stocking up multiple decks to free up some space in your backpack.

Best of Luck,

Qbb

Historian
May 01, 2010
flowz54 wrote:
no i get that part what i was saying was that when ever i won a battle i would lose the treasure card and that never happen to be sinse i started playing recently this year . but thanks for the input :)

Are you saying that you lost the treasure cards that you actually still had in the sideboard/hand?