Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is this pet??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2011
Ok I was in the hatchery and I saw these three girls with the same pet but I couldn't get any of them to answer my question. The pet was I guess a sprite but it was in pink and had blue wings. I have searched all over the internet and can't find it. Does anyone know what this pet is and where to get it?

Thanks ahead of time.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
sounds like the fire pixie or whatever it was called they were selling in the crown shop

Noah Legendstalker
death becomes us all

Defender
May 13, 2009
I believe its a blossom pixie. you can only get them through canadian gift cards I think

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Kenywi wrote:
Ok I was in the hatchery and I saw these three girls with the same pet but I couldn't get any of them to answer my question. The pet was I guess a sprite but it was in pink and had blue wings. I have searched all over the internet and can't find it. Does anyone know what this pet is and where to get it?

Thanks ahead of time.

Believe it or not i saw the same girls spinning lol in the hatchery. The pet they had were carnation pixies gives dragonblade at baby though i don't know is where you get it. My guess would be from a gift card because thats where most dragonblade pets come from but i cant be for sure because there isnt a gift card with a pink pixie anywhere in the playing options pre-paid cards. Also there is another pet that looks exactly like it blossom pixie that gives enpowerment at baby . Well good luck finding these pets.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
its a blossom pixie they're only available on a gift card from canada or something

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
As the last Wizard has said, it's the blossom fairy,which is only found in Canada. Sorry U.S.A.

Hannah Thundercloud, Main Wizard lvl 66(for now)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
If i remember correctly, there was also a Facebook give away where you could get one

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
yeah you can only get them in canada with the krokotopia card at shoppers drug mart or walmart something like that mabye try e-bay to see if they have it

valdus dusk talon
level 41 myth

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Sounds like a Blossom Pixie. You can get them with a Canadian gift card sold at London Drugs.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Blossom Pixie / Carnation Pixie - Available from London Drugs $10.00 Card and from hatching with the pixie.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Actually, they are called Carnation Pixie. And yes, they are only available through London drug in Canada. That pet is available for Dec. 2011/Jan. 2012

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Wizard 101 were having a contest on facebook for this pet well at least cause I was scrolling through facebook and saw a contest for a fairy or someting.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
That would be a Blossom Pixie.
It is only available through Canadian giftcards.
But, you could get it through hatching if you get lucky.

Austin HexHammer lvl 64