Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Pets!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
so everyone is wondering why we haven't gotten level 68 pets yet. i'm really excited for them and had a few ideas. :D

Storm:
A Triton!

Ice:
A mamoth!

Fire:
An Efreet!

Death:
A vampire bat!

Myth:
A medusa or basilisk!

Life:
A gnome!

Balance:
A scorpian

Let me know your own ideas. hope you like these

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
hi those are some pretty good ideas although i think we should just get our level 58 spell pet version, and i think that we wont get them until the next world comes out so about 4-5 months which sucks cause balance got skunked pet wise so far

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
windwarrior700 wrote:
so everyone is wondering why we haven't gotten level 68 pets yet. i'm really excited for them and had a few ideas. :D

Storm:
A Triton!

Ice:
A mamoth!

Fire:
An Efreet!

Death:
A vampire bat!

Myth:
A medusa or basilisk!

Life:
A gnome!

Balance:
A scorpian

I'm pretty sure that if/when they do come out with the level 68 pets, they will be in combination of the level 68 spells. This way they don't have to think too hard on what to come up and they can coordinate the cards they have with the looks of the pet. With and with that said:

Storm: mermaid

Ice: mammoth

Fire: pigmy

Death: frankenstein

Myth: basilisk

Life: gnome

Balance: spiritual hydra

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
vindeta wrote:
windwarrior700 wrote:

Storm:
A Triton!

Ice:
A mamoth!

Fire:
An Efreet!

Death:
A vampire bat!

Myth:
A medusa or basilisk!

Life:
A gnome!

Balance:
A scorpian

I'm pretty sure that if/when they do come out with the level 68 pets, they will be in combination of the level 68 spells. This way they don't have to think too hard on what to come up and they can coordinate the cards they have with the looks of the pet. With and with that said:

these pets are nice too but i dont think balance people would want another hydra :/

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Honestly, even though i'm level 70 death, i think the next pets should be as follow:
Death: Frankenstein

Fire: Water Mole Guy

Ice: Mammoth

Storm: Mermaid

Balance: Cheamara (however you spell it)

Myth: Basalisk

Life: Gnome

I have some really cool ideas on hybrids but if these were made as school pets that would be awesome

Defender
May 01, 2011
vindeta wrote:
windwarrior700 wrote:

Storm:
A Triton!

Ice:
A mamoth!

Fire:
An Efreet!

Death:
A vampire bat!

Myth:
A medusa or basilisk!

Life:
A gnome!

Balance:
A scorpian

I realized a pattern in pets. For level 48 we got our 6 pip spells (except storm) then for level 58 we got our 7 pip spells ( except for life they got their 58 spells ) and i think for level 68 we get our 58 spells! (except for life they should have their 68 spells.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Well it would be pretty hard for Kingsisle to make some of those pets because if they did, take storm for example, it'd be pretty hard to make a levathian pet because there is already a levathian pet. But, some of those pets would be pretty cool... Medusa for myth, skeletal dragon for death, probley a gnome for life, efreet for fire, ra for balance, and an angel for ice... :P I'd still be happier with the pets i suggested earlier though

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Defender
Aug 07, 2010
The one thing I know that is going to happen but I would like to see it change, it life getting gnome as a pet. :| If there was another pet that could be made instead would be better. The others I do like.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Storm: Mechanized dragon
Fire: Armadillo
Myth: Sabertooth Tiger
Death: Skeletal horse
Life: Turtle
Balance: Spiritual Hydra

All these pets come with 10% to attack,defense, accuracy, and powere pips
and is also your mount so when you jump off of it for battle it still stay the same size as they were asa mount

Survivor
May 30, 2010
do you know how awesome an efreet pet would be? having a mini genie following you around! haha

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Some Different ideas from people i know were..............

Life: Dryad, Gnome or a Sheep(one of those in mooshu)

Death: Vampire, Frankenstein or a Bone Dragon

Myth: Talos, Medusa or a Myth pigs

Ice:Snow Angel, Mammoth or a Frost Phoenix

Balance:Ra , Armadillo, or a Spectral bird

Fire: Efret, Burning judgment, or a Fire ball

Storm: Siren, storm cloud, or a Lighting Hound

Last .........one Every level 68 wizard should a get

Astral: Astral Owl

i hope you like even if you dont like tell why

Zachary SpiritGiver 39 Life

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
DarkComit wrote:
Some Different ideas from people i know were..............

Life: Dryad, Gnome or a Sheep(one of those in mooshu)

Death: Vampire, Frankenstein or a Bone Dragon

Myth: Talos, Medusa or a Myth pigs

Ice:Snow Angel, Mammoth or a Frost Phoenix

Balance:Ra , Armadillo, or a Spectral bird

Fire: Efret, Burning judgment, or a Fire ball

Storm: Siren, storm cloud, or a Lighting Hound

Umm first armadillo would be absolutely useless. What would it do? There is no spell to correspond with it! Also, myth pigs are already made and they give no card (sold in mooshu), lightning hound would technically be a storm hound no? I think the fire ball would suit balance better because of the rank seven spell (forgot name), and the sheep is already made. Its a pet for Kingsile only and if you hatch with it it will make a goat monk. Like the armadillo, what would the spectral bird do? It doesnt correspond with a spell. And finally the astral owl i think is a good idea but should be dropped or a crowns pet i think. I'm just saying my mind so dont be mad at all this critisism. Just trying to make the list of possibilities more correct... 8)

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
vindeta wrote:
windwarrior700 wrote:

Storm:
A Triton!

Ice:
A mamoth!

Fire:
An Efreet!

Death:
A vampire bat!

Myth:
A medusa or basilisk!

Life:
A gnome!

Balance:
A scorpian

I realized a pattern in pets. For level 48 we got our 6 pip spells (except storm) then for level 58 we got our 7 pip spells ( except for life they got their 58 spells ) and i think for level 68 we get our 58 spells! (except for life they should have their 68 spells.
not really some schools got 5 pips spells at lvl 58 pets like kracken, poenix, wyvern(6 pips), frog judge (4 or 6 i forgot). death is the only one that got a "7" pip spell but it cost 8 in fact. no 58 pets actually had spells with 7 pips. at 48 myth got orthrus not earthquake because how is it possible to have an earthquakke for a pet?.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
Yeah I have been wondering where are all the lvl 68 pets and here are some ideas for the Wizard101 Crew. Enjoy! :D

Storm: Leviathan (floats)

Myth: Medusa (Hisses occasionally)

Balance: Ra (Leans on staff occasionally)

Life: Gnome (One Gnome falls off his eye, he picks it up and puts it back on his eye occasionally)

Fire: Efreet (Floats around on top of his lamp and goes inside occasionally)

Ice: Ice Mammoth (Makes Elephant Noises occasionally)

Death: Frankienstien (Break dances like Ninja Pig occasionally)

Sorry but none gives cards but when they teen they give spritely :-)

If you like tell me I would love to see what you think of my ideas :D

Daniel StormDreamer Storm Wizard lvl 66 (and counting)
Tristan TrollTail Balance Wizard lvl 25 (and counting)

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
tinkerbell1213 wrote:
Yeah I have been wondering where are all the lvl 68 pets and here are some ideas for the Wizard101 Crew. Enjoy! :D

Storm: Leviathan (floats)

Myth: Medusa (Hisses occasionally)

Balance: Ra (Leans on staff occasionally)

Life: Gnome (One Gnome falls off his eye, he picks it up and puts it back on his eye occasionally)

Fire: Efreet (Floats around on top of his lamp and goes inside occasionally)

Ice: Ice Mammoth (Makes Elephant Noises occasionally)

Death: Frankienstien (Break dances like Ninja Pig occasionally)

Sorry but none gives cards but when they teen they give spritely :-)

If you like tell me I would love to see what you think of my ideas :D

Daniel StormDreamer Storm Wizard lvl 66 (and counting)
Tristan TrollTail Balance Wizard lvl 25 (and counting)

WHY DOES life have to get a gnome? A spell is enough isn't it? I say like a special fairy like Navi from Zelda...

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
We should get a poll of what pet of each school one out of three with there own spell.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Myth
Alien

Life
Venus flytrap

Death
Headless Horseman

Ice
Ghost Frostlord with legs

Fire
Fire lady in last dungeon of celestia

lightning
Zues standing on a cloud with bolt

Balance
shapeshifting pet

Those are my choices please leave comments THX

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I have some ideas:

Storm: storm lord or levithan
Fire: fire dragon or efreet
Ice: mammoth or frost giant
Death: bone dragon
Life: gnome or centaur
Balance: ra
Myth: basilk or medusa

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
vindeta wrote:
windwarrior700 wrote:

Storm:
A Triton!

Ice:
A mamoth!

Fire:
An Efreet!

Death:
A vampire bat!

Myth:
A medusa or basilisk!

Life:
A gnome!

Balance:
A scorpian

Actually, at level 58, only Death got their level 48 spell/7 pip spell. Life got Forest Lord-level 58 as you said, Fire got Phoenix-level 33, Storm got Kraken- level 22, Balance got Judgement- level 28, Ice got Ice Wyvern-level 22, and finally Myth got Humongofrog-level 22. The level 58 pets were upgrades of our levels 22-58 spells.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Yeah, the one guy was right. We sorcerers don't want another hydra. Here's what I think.

Death: Skeletal Dragon

Myth: Basilisk

Life: Centaur (to make up for level 48 pet)

Fire: Efreet

Storm: Not Leviathan. ( theres already a Leviathan pet)so, maybe, a siren pet?

Balance: A Ra pet! With the power nova behind it!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
My ideas:
All pets get spritely at Baby. All pets give the level 68 spell for your school

Storm: A Mermaid
Fire: One of those Water Mole things
Death: Dr. Von's Monster
Balance: Chimera

These are my ideas.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
My ideas:

These are my ideas.

First off (man, feeling like i am the people working at kingsile :? ) pets cannot give talents at baby. To get a talent it must be teen or higher otherwise it does nothing besides give it's card (if it even has one) but otherwise i agree with the pet recommendations and please give death a frankenstein pet for 68 pets please kingsile! That would be so awesome 8)

Jacob Skullbreaker lv 70 necromancer

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
chunkymonkey4 wrote:
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
My ideas:

These are my ideas.

First off (man, feeling like i am the people working at kingsile :? ) pets cannot give talents at baby. To get a talent it must be teen or higher otherwise it does nothing besides give it's card (if it even has one) but otherwise i agree with the pet recommendations and please give death a frankenstein pet for 68 pets please kingsile! That would be so awesome 8)

Jacob Skullbreaker lv 70 necromancer

No if you are really lucky you can get a pet with spritely at baby.