Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

behind the door in the water fall????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys what id behind the door in the waterfall? you see only members can open the door. you have to do a quest in cyclopes lane or firecat alley i forgot lol.

ps happy holidays!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's Nightside, which includes Mortis the Death Tree, the Death School ,and the Sunken City instance.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
The lost death school is there along with mortis the death tree, Dworgyn the death teach after malistaire, marla stinger and the sunken city dungeon

Survivor
May 02, 2009
zucchini35 wrote:
hi guys what id behind the door in the waterfall? you see only members can open the door. you have to do a quest in cyclopes lane or firecat alley i forgot lol.

ps happy holidays!

I cannot fully tell you, for it would be a spoiler, but I will give you a clue: It has something to do with death.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
well, you can find out from looking at the door, lol. and i believe you have to finish the main quests in unicorn way, triton avenue, firecat alley, and cyclops lane to access the door

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Hey,

You have to finish almost about the entire main quest line of wc to get there, and that means members only. The entire main quest is unicorn way and the 3 streets in olde town.

I'm not telling you what's behind it, but it's pretty cool to me. Trust me, it doesn't take long to do wc.

Keira Dreamleaf level 51 diviner
Tiffany Rainbowheart level 27 life
Miranda Icestaff level 10 ice