Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I've completed the tree of life, but now I have no quests and no character will talk to me. For what it's worth, I also had some trouble getting into the tree of life as well. The entrance to the level is not lighted, as the other instances are, but I can still go in. I can go to the Jade Palace, but can not interact with anyone or anything there. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
speakeral wrote:
I've completed the tree of life, but now I have no quests and no character will talk to me. For what it's worth, I also had some trouble getting into the tree of life as well. The entrance to the level is not lighted, as the other instances are, but I can still go in. I can go to the Jade Palace, but can not interact with anyone or anything there. Any thoughts?

Thanks

wow snubbed by wizard 101 :( i never heard anyone else having that problem.
I would try going back to marley then to moo again to see if it resets the problem. I had a problem when i first started in marley and going to krok and returning they talked to me, when i found a little quest i missed
hope this helps

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Thanks. As it happens, I've helped a couple of friends complete the Big Ben quests since the problem began, and it doesn't seem to have helped. I feel that I must have skipped some part of one of the quests, and the 'glitch' was that I was able to continue. I'm going to try to 're-do' the parts of Moo Shu that gave me the most trouble, but if that doesn't work, I may be forced to re-do the whole thing.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
i am having the same problem , no one else will give me a mission and i cannot complete tree of life oyster and book !! it is not much fun being stuck

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
i am stuck in mooshoo and can't get outand don't know what to do.i finished the village of sorrow and can not get to the tree of life in mooshoo and don't have no more quest and i am stuck please someone help!!!