Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 Issue or My Computer?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Hey guys there is something wrong with my computer or w101. Like I keep trying to get pets from bosses I but i try over and over (etc.) but it won't let me get them can you guys help me with that? Thanks :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cman154 wrote:
Hey guys there is something wrong with my computer or w101. Like I keep trying to get pets from bosses I but i try over and over (etc.) but it won't let me get them can you guys help me with that? Thanks :D

Many things come into play here - first does the boss you are farming even drop a pet on a select amount do? Then all pet drops are considered rare or ultra rare depending on the pet. I gained most of my pets not the first time around when it was actually my quest but later on when I have helped someone else though it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
cman154 wrote:

If you can, try doing this on a week day early enough in the day to beat the people who work and the kids coming home from school. These drops are very random and sometimes get farmed out. You might also try changing realms a few times too and see if that might help. Don't fight the bosses in the same realm all the time. Switch it around now and then.

This is only a suggestion. I don't farm for very many pets and haven't in a long time.

It's not your computer.