Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am still curous about the lack of space.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Ok I have read this same complaint over and over again. Still I have never heard it addressed by an official any professor wanna chime in by all means please do; I would like to know about why we can not make the pet count to 100/100 instead of 50/50 Most people who hatch have more than 100 pets and there is only so much space in the bank and attic. But really, who want to leave the pet in the bank or attic. I would just like you guys to consider creating more space. Really the actual pieces of furniture should be limitless. That is if you want us to farm for the drops and craft them. Who would craft or even buy furniture they can fit?

Re consider your current numbers and reasoning for it. It bares a second or 100th look (whichever is closest)

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
most likely if you get any more pets it gets to laggy also you can but the ones you dont really need see in the bank/attic

Frame rate is how smoothly a house draws as you walk around it. Frame rate is affected by the speed of your computer, the quality of your graphics card, and the complexity of the objects at a house. Because pets are more complex to draw than a chair or a ball of yarn, pets have a limit of 50. The maximum item limit is also meant to help limit poor frame rate.

That said, while I can’t promise anything, I am hopeful that the maximum item limit could be raised slightly in the future.

Arthur