Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the Nightwing Ice Bird myth or reality?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
I've been farming Nightwing for the better part of 5 weeks now. I have about 50-60 solo kills and I've yet to see the Ice Bird pet drop.

Can anyone confirm that Nightwing still drops this pet?

Thanks,

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
I don't know. Me and my friend were farming and I got it on my first try. That was a long time ago. Maybe last year.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
20 more kills and no drop. Has anyone had Nightwing drop this pet in the last thirty days or so?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I got it a long, long time ago... (Just after Advanced Pets came out)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Ok, I'm at 100 kills and no Ice Bird Drop.

I'm done trying for this pet, and nice job KI.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
because im a glutton for punishment i've added 20 more kills and no ice bird yet.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
JoshuaWilliam1 wrote:
I've been farming Nightwing for the better part of 5 weeks now. I have about 50-60 solo kills and I've yet to see the Ice Bird pet drop.

Thanks,

Uhm.... I have an Ice Bird I think Nightwing drops it. I was in Ravenscar joining my friend battling him.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I felt so bad when I got one because my friend tried for it like a hundred times and then first try when I helped him I got it. Anyone else notice how pet drops are more frequent with people who don't have the quest yet? Or is this just me?

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
JoshuaWilliam1 wrote:
and nice job KI.

Yes, they did do a nice job since they work hard to please players who don't appreciate what KI do.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Got one from him a little while back. Don't know about now.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
JoshuaWilliam1 wrote:

Thanks,

Try to be second to join the battle, you have more of a chance of getting rare drops.