Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss/dungeon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Name: dr Von katzinstein
Type: death
Quest: under the earth
Giver: Sherlock bones
Pips max: 9
Description: when you reach level 70 visit the dogs in base camp and talk to bones he listens to complaints and tells you to meet him in marlybone and at the science building.

Spells: animate scarecrow wraith death trap death blade earthquake troll doom and gloom centaur life minitour feint tornado locast swarm skelatel pirate kraken storm shark poison scold heck hound skelatel dragon colosos snow angel dark cat
Rewards: dr Von katzinstein treasure card dark cat pet scarecrows sinister veil desparegus level 70 death gear (available to all) feint treasure card
Cheats: if you use the same school twice he changes to that school and gets all its spells .

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
This would be my boss.

A bonus boss, hidden until found. Repeatable.

Boss: Monarch.

Description: Could almost be considered a relative to the boss fought in the Sphere of Trials. Beautiful gorgeous phantasm/humanoid/woman floating or standing in green/dark green robes. Long blond hair, reaching almost to the floor. Green spectral wings.

Health: 80,000.
School: Life.

Special: The Monarch's stats such as attack boost, resist, critical, block, and power pip % are directly copied from the wizard entering the dungeon. Entering the fight will be automatic, to prevent a wizard from stripping off their equipment, entering the dungeon, and putting it all back on.

Attacks: Any life school spell 4 pips and up. No cheap transmutes.

Life Blade: 40%
Life Trap 40%
Gnomes: 100% once 9 pips are available.
Sanctuary: 30% once health is below 60,000.
Forest Lord: 25% once pips are available.
Centaur: 60% once pips are available.
Rebirth. 30% once health is below 30,000.
Satyr. 20% chance once health is below 70,000.

Anyway, just a general probability. Might not necessarily be technically correct, but you get the idea.

This would be a very fun boss, because, one can attack and enjoy all the pleasure of casting damage spells and doing dps, which I am sure any school would enjoy a good carefree dps session. Challenge of course would be to include enough spells in the deck to finish off the huge amount of health the boss has, and can potentially recover.

This boss would also have no rediculous cheats that would make the fight not fun at all.

Reward: A random mega snack rank 8-9.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
theses bosses u made up look really hard i would be dead in five mins

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Boss Name: Ganesha
Appearance: Bronze Helephant
Health: 28,900
Type: Balance
Quest: An Unpleasing Favor
Opening Speech: Healing will not be tolerated!
Minion: 2 "Burning Hate"
Cheat 1: When you heal, half the heal goes to him.
Cheat 2: If you cast a spell under rank 4, it fizzles and he casts Hydra (the Hydra does not count as his turn and does not cost pips)
Spells: Hydra, Immolate, Judgement, Sandstorm, Spectral Blast, Donate Power, Power Nova, Ra, Chimera, Minotaur, Earthquake, Wraith, Colossus, Phoenix, Helephant, Kraken, Stormzilla, Satyr, Centaur, Skeletal Piarate, BalanceBlade, Bladestorm, Hex, Elemental Blade, Elemantal Shield, Elemental Trap, Elemental Defuse, Spirit Shield, Spirit Trap, Spirit Blade, Spirit Defuse, Unicorn.
Quest Rewards: 45,000 Exp, Chimera Pet, 50,000 gold, and Scarecrow's Sinister Vial.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
DUNGEON!!

Dungeon Name: The Dark Cave
Level: 100

Questline:

1. Talk to King Whisp-Spear
1-1. Defeat Youngling

YOUNGLING:

50,000 health
Fire + Death
Rank 14 Boss
(im level 70 so i get lots of cheats xDD):

Every 5 rounds he casts a scarab dealing 650 dmg.
Blading = "How dare you :o" and he will destroy your blade and use a (new made up spell) "Prevent" (Prevent stops you from casting any spell for 3 rounds)
Trapping = "Hmm, just a small warning... here you go my friend". He will take the trap off and trap you with the same trap.

+5000XP

2. Locate Shadow Hill

Go upto the path of the cave on the left to find a small dark passage leading to a hill.

2-1. Defeat Morganthe's Minions (x4)

Name: Morganthe's Minion
Health: 6500
School: ALL
Resists: 80% all
Boots: 0% all

No cheats.

15000XP

3. Go into the Earth Door

3-1. Defeat Earthling [Non wizard human]

Health: 150000
Boosts: all 100%
Spells: NONE
Resists: 0.5% to sun/moon/star enchantments
cheats: "OMG LEAVE ME ALONE" - said when you hit over 5000, he will do the wand spell kick thingy dealing 500 dmg

3-2. Go into the Ice Door

3-3. Foolish Greyrose [Cursed professor]

When you enter: HOW FOOLISH OF YOU! you will die, and you won't live to tell my tales

Boosts: 90% Fire
Resists: 1000% Ice [making no damage what so ever]
Cheats: None

3-4. Go into the Fire Door

3-5. Flaming Falmea (cursed professor)

When you enter: "Yes, i double crossed you, soon ambrose will die and morganthe shall rein the skies"

Boots: 90% Ice
Resists: 1000% Fire [Making no damage what so ever]

3-6. Enter the Mythical Door

3-7. Cyrus Drake [Normal]

When you enter: "I never liked that ambrose, luckily the death potion will be ready soon and you'll never see him again MWHAHAHA"

Health: 250000
Boots: 90% Storm
Resists: 1000% Myth [Making no damage what so ever]
Cheats: Heals every 5 rounds 500 <3

3-8. Enter the Corrupt Tower

When you enter: "Young wizard, HELP me!"
Morganthe appears: "You truely think you can't defeat me" -Pours potion down ambroses throat and he dies x.x-"Now, i am your new master! OBEY me"

3-9. Morganthe

Health: 2.5 Million
Boots: NONE
Resists: NONE
Spells: every spell possible
Cheats: None.

After you knock her down to 0...

"Surely, you think it's possible to defeat me... WELL ITS NOT! I AM THE NEW HEADMISTRESS OF RAVENWOOD"

-Portal leading to Headmistress's tower in commons-

Morganthe: Surely, you think that ambrose would be here forever? I think not... them professors are still locked into them rooms, i want them back.

250000XP

Game ended.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
mason98989 wrote:
i am lvl 9
name mason98989
name of boss death man
death
rank 7 boss
cheat gets to 100000900 life every second rownd
reword 200000000 crowns
best friend don't need to fight
Easy as pie! for balance, cast feint, cast hex, cast dragon blade, cast balance blade, cast judgement with full pips and BOOM! he a goner Keelan bearhunter

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Balance Boss name: Roran All Shield Looks:Looks like any normal wizard Life: 1,500,00 Cheat #1 Casts a chimera on a minion or henchmen if one is use'd Cheat #2 Casts a minion if it is hurt with a spell over rank 9 ( x rank spells don't count) Resist: 0% to all school's Spells known: I don't care Drops: 1 mastery amulet, a ninja's lore pack, a wyvern card pack, and a bone dragon mount Rank: 13 Made by keelan bearhunter

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
muttly889 wrote:
DUNGEON!!

Questline:

1-1. Defeat Youngling

YOUNGLING:

50,000 health
Fire + Death
Rank 14 Boss

Blading = "How dare you :o" and he will destroy your blade and use a (new made up spell) "Prevent" (Prevent stops you from casting any spell for 3 rounds)
Trapping = "Hmm, just a small warning... here you go my friend". He will take the trap off and trap you with the same trap.

+5000XP

2. Locate Shadow Hill

Go upto the path of the cave on the left to find a small dark passage leading to a hill.

No cheats.

15000XP

cheats: "OMG LEAVE ME ALONE" - said when you hit over 5000, he will do the wand spell kick thingy dealing 500 dmg

When you enter: HOW FOOLISH OF YOU! you will die, and you won't live to tell my tales

When you enter: "Yes, i double crossed you, soon ambrose will die and morganthe shall rein the skies"

When you enter: "I never liked that ambrose, luckily the death potion will be ready soon and you'll never see him again MWHAHAHA"

Morganthe appears: "You truely think you can't defeat me" -Pours potion down ambroses throat and he dies x.x-"Now, i am your new master! OBEY me"

3-9. Morganthe

"Surely, you think it's possible to defeat me... WELL ITS NOT! I AM THE NEW HEADMISTRESS OF RAVENWOOD"

Morganthe: Surely, you think that ambrose would be here forever? I think not... them professors are still locked into them rooms, i want them back.

250000XP

Game ended.

I have to say I loved reading your post, Muttly. After reading all that, I felt like I had watched/read/listened to an epic walk-through of something that was real.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
muttly889 wrote:
DUNGEON!!

Questline:

1-1. Defeat Youngling

YOUNGLING:

50,000 health
Fire + Death
Rank 14 Boss

+5000XP

2. Locate Shadow Hill

No cheats.

15000XP

3-9. Morganthe

250000XP

Game ended.

I love this- I wouldn't want to fight in it, but I agree with the previous poster that it was a pretty-epic walk-through.

Can't think of anything right now, but I'll be back for my turn... and I'm level 70, so I get a lot of cheats, mwahaha!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011