Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Unicorn In My Garden?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Hello fellow wizards,

I was online maybe a week or two ago, and right in the center of where all my plants are was a unicorn! I could walk right through it and it was gone the next morning.

Anyone have the same problem? (Ok, well, not a problem, but intresting experience)

And if so, what was it doing there?

All the best,
Scarlet

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
aprilthunder wrote:
Hello fellow wizards,

I was online maybe a week or two ago, and right in the center of where all my plants are was a unicorn! I could walk right through it and it was gone the next morning.

Anyone have the same problem? (Ok, well, not a problem, but intresting experience)

All the best,
Scarlet

That Unicorn comes with that little stone castle from wizard city, it's a feature. It appears randomly so you should see it again now and then. It only comes with that castle.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
aprilthunder wrote:
Hello fellow wizards,

All the best,
Scarlet

This is just a cool feature in the game. there is a tree spell dude in the life house.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
lol i got treent pet in the life house
and i have seen 2 large treent on the upper rim twice now

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
hobi wrote:
lol i got treent pet in the life house
and i have seen 2 large treent on the upper rim twice now

Yes, I love my treant guardians!

Iridian/Qbb

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
brwac wrote:
aprilthunder wrote:
Hello fellow wizards,

All the best,
Scarlet

That Unicorn comes with that little stone castle from wizard city, it's a feature. It appears randomly so you should see it again now and then. It only comes with that castle.

That "stone castle" is the Wooded Cottage. And yes, the Unicorn is a permanent fixture. If it is showing up on a different castle, please post it.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010