Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Amulet Worthless?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
Perhaps I am confused about how it is supposed to work, but I am a Life school wizard who wears a Balance school amulet. When I cast reshuffle, it allows me to use power pips (using 2 gold pips total). No issue there. Yet, when I cast a charm/trap from the Balance spell line, it uses the entire power pip up. It DOES NOT leave behind a single white pip. I have tried many things, such as re-logging and re-equipping the amulet, only to be met with the same issue.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
UncleGlenny wrote:
Perhaps I am confused about how it is supposed to work, but I am a Life school wizard who wears a Balance school amulet. When I cast reshuffle, it allows me to use power pips (using 2 gold pips total). No issue there. Yet, when I cast a charm/trap from the Balance spell line, it uses the entire power pip up. It DOES NOT leave behind a single white pip. I have tried many things, such as re-logging and re-equipping the amulet, only to be met with the same issue.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

OKay with the charms that use one pip, even being a balance wizard (like me) it uses the entire power pip and doesnt give you a single pip. So you have no problem with you computer or amulet

Isaac Stormfinder lvl 48 Sorcecer

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
UncleGlenny wrote:

Can anyone help? Thanks.

The charms and traps are 1 Balance pip. Even if you were a Balance wizard, it would take the entire power pip then too. The Mastery Amulet is working as intended.