Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wraith glitch

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
so, i just got my wraith pet from my level 48 quest and i was really excited to level it up. after it hatched, i farmed some snacks from fruit bushes and fed it to adult, then i brought it to celestia. when i was running without a mount, i discovered that my pet wasn't even moving! it was frozen in a "go forward" way, leaning way front but isn't moving at all, and this also happened in battle. only when i use the wraith pet's item card did it move to cast the spell, then it froze again. what's wrong?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:
so, i just got my wraith pet from my level 48 quest and i was really excited to level it up. after it hatched, i farmed some snacks from fruit bushes and fed it to adult, then i brought it to celestia. when i was running without a mount, i discovered that my pet wasn't even moving! it was frozen in a "go forward" way, leaning way front but isn't moving at all, and this also happened in battle. only when i use the wraith pet's item card did it move to cast the spell, then it froze again. what's wrong?

Mine also, I miss the calm animation he had, now he is like ice creature next to me and it happened a few weeks ago. I have scarecrow pet now but my wraith has better stats so I still like to equip him, maybe we need to submit bug report I don't know.