Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MB taking over?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2011
Okay, those people that think MB is awesome, don't post anything rude:
I reckon the MB is taking over. They are in krok, Cl and they have their own world! and i am pretty sure that in the next world they and gonna be in it too!
Just because they are explorers it does NOT mean that they can be in other worlds than their own. Also no other world people are in more than one world apart from malistare and mornthague( i think thats how you spell it).

- Taylor Skywalker- level 70 wizard
- Taylor Firewalker- level 15 wizard
- Taylor Icewalker - level 15 wizard
- Sydney Pixie - level 7 wizard

smile
:)
its good for you

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Well, it's sort of like when the British started taking over Europe, Africa, and Asia.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
It's funny, I noticed this when Cl came out and commented on it to my friend. Wizard101 has this great way off incorporating history and pop culture in the game, which is why i enjoy playing it. Like qwertyuiop said, the British had taken over a great deal of the world, and yes, they are explorers.

Oh, by the way, Marleybone javascript:emoticon('');ROCKSjavascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
sydneypixie wrote:
I reckon the MB is taking over. They are in krok, Cl and they have their own world! and i am pretty sure that in the next world they and gonna be in it too!
Just because they are explorers it does NOT mean that they can be in other worlds than their own.

- Taylor Skywalker- level 63 wizard
- Sydney Pixie - level 6 wizard

smile
its good for you
I was just thinking the same thing a couple days ago when I got into Celestia. It feels like everywhere I go there are Marleybone dogs. I was looking forward to going to Celestia and seeing the new characters and when i saw that they were dogs . Well lets just say I wasn't happy. I totally agree with you marleybone is TAKING OVER.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
qwertyuiop749 wrote:
Well, it's sort of like when the British started taking over Europe, Africa, and Asia.

That's true, but I think KI is getting a little too into the real world. Africa based world, Asia based world, Britain based world, lets have WIZARD based worlds lol. And the MB dogs and cats are seriously getting annoying. Lets have world natives!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
sydneypixie wrote:
Just because they are explorers it does NOT mean that they can be in other worlds than their own.

smile
its good for you

Are you serious with this?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
That's true, but I think KI is getting a little too into the real world. Africa based world, Asia based world, Britain based world, lets have WIZARD based worlds lol. And the MB dogs and cats are seriously getting annoying. Lets have world natives!

Uh...Celestia? Dragonspyre?

Defender
May 01, 2011
i got into celestia today and the first person i talked to said they discovered celestia a few days ago.without the MB celestia would have never been found!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Yeah I know right! I said the same thing when I entered Celestia. I know there supposed to be explorers but hey mess everything up. I mean, they woke up the Tuts in Krok, and in Celestia they are always needing help and they say "well we cant all be wizards. we dont practice magic in our home world of Marlybone". OH MY GOSH maybe they should start cause they need help all the time.

And yes i guess the MB people, found celestia, but we could have gone there anyway cause the storm froggy teacher fixed the world gate. (Though we would end up in the middle of the ocean O.o)

Survivor
May 05, 2011
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
i got into celestia today and the first person i talked to said they discovered celestia a few days ago.without the MB celestia would have never been found!

i have to agree without them exploringwe wouldnt have quite a few worlds.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
I'm looking forward to a cat invasion from Nalia's world. Ooooh I can't wait for that one to be made. India! That's exciting.

Plus who dosen't like dogs.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

Celestia: Atlantis (Well, it's magical but is based on something.) Dragonspyre: Roman Empire

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
honestly if i see another MB dog in the other worlds i'm gonna be sick. They are EVERYWHERE why can't they just stay in their own world?!?!? They are stuck up when they say "well not ALL of us can be wizards" i mean seriously how much more annoying can they get?

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Marleybonians need to go! There are only three out of nine worlds without any marleybonians (mooshu, dragonspyre, grizzleheim/wintertusk) Its not natural, marleybone doesn't even look like it could hold all those people. i want the new world after zafaria to be 100% marleybonian free

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

Celestia: Atlantis (Well, it's magical but is based on something.) Dragonspyre: Roman Empire

Celestia based on Atlantis? Eh...I don't know. Yes, but it's a somewhat small part of the entire story. For the most part, we're running around the vast landscape that is the Marleybonian underwater hub (I'm not sure of what the name is), which doesn't really count as "real world" since it's not in any way accurate. As for Dragonspyre, the architecture is similar. That's it. Everything else is completely original (I think).

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
sydneypixie wrote:
Just because they are explorers it does NOT mean that they can be in other worlds than their own. Also no other world people are in more than one world apart from malistare and mornthague( i think thats how you spell it).

smile
its good for you

The Marleybonians are just explorers and they aren't enemies or anything with the people of the other worlds. I admire them for this. But please, who cares if they want to explore and conquer new lands?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
SoarinOC wrote:
I'm looking forward to a cat invasion from Nalia's world. Ooooh I can't wait for that one to be made. India! That's exciting.

I agree, with you, i wonder what the outfits are going to be like for Nalia's world of Mirage, the same like her outfit for girls and for guys a combined of krok and the oufit that Morgan Freeman wore when he played Azeem in Robin Hood: Prince of Thives.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
ValeDonte wrote:
SoarinOC wrote:

I agree, with you, i wonder what the outfits are going to be like for Nalia's world of Mirage, the same like her outfit for girls and for guys a combined of krok and the oufit that Morgan Freeman wore when he played Azeem in Robin Hood: Prince of Thives.

You don't know Mirage is going to be made. She said she was from it, but Zafaria came out when people thought Mirage was next.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
qwertyuiop749 wrote:

Give me a single example of any fantasy world that you have read about/seen/can come up with and I can show you which real world culture/place that influenced it.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
O: Umm... Maybe the marleybonians are saying behind our backs, "Why are those weirdo wizards everywhere? They should stay in their own world, shouldn't they?"

xD I'm kidding. It is getting kind of annoying.

I would also like to see the world of Mirage, it will be the second world that is only two syllables! :P

No, it's just that I'm looking forward to a snow covered world. Because whenever I think of the world 'Mirage' I think of snow for some reason...

Or multiple seasons... O:

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Yes, but they must be in Krok, because they basically researched a bunch of the tombs (why the museum in MB has so much krok stuff) and if people started escavating underwater and building a breatheable dome, who would it be?

Defender
May 21, 2011
Hey,
I know most of you say something like:
The Marleybonians are just explorers and they aren't enemies or anything with the people of the other worlds. I admire them for this. But please, who cares if they want to explore and conquer new lands?
or:
For number one:
They shouldn't be everywhere, as this person said (lol dont know their name ;p;):
Marleybonians need to go! There are only three out of nine worlds without any marleybonians (mooshu, dragonspyre, grizzleheim/wintertusk) Its not natural, marleybone doesn't even look like it could hold all those people. i want the new world after zafaria to be 100% marleybonian free
Exactly!
For number 2:
It didn't need to be found by MB explorers! It could have been one of the teachers! Like Prof. Balestrom!
also:

smile
its good for you

Are you serious with this?

Yes I am!

Ok peace out!

smile
its good for you

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
Actually they just flew there on, in my eyes, a powercrazy conquest mission. Halston (storm teacher) unlocked the key to celestia. the MB dogs and cats where there already, but it wasnt thanks to them.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
AngelRosier wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
qwertyuiop749 wrote:

Give me a single example of any fantasy world that you have read about/seen/can come up with and I can show you which real world culture/place that influenced it.
Aslan's country in narnia, narnia.