Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quite Disappointed in Professor Greyrose!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Dear Professor Greyrose,

I am quite disappointed in you! Such a high level spell, a rank 9, Wolly Mammoth spell and you just left in laying around?

Then, a person in a hood takes it from you? Woah, I have heard of being forgetful and all, but you might want to get that checked!

You are welcome that I recovered the spell for you, hope you dont get into too much trouble with HeadMaster Ambrose, but I do suggest you be more careful with your spells...

Sincerely,

Blaze WinterBreeze

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Dear Professor Greyrose,

I am quite disappointed in you! Such a high level spell, a rank 9, Wolly Mammoth spell and you just left in laying around?

Then, a person in a hood takes it from you? Woah, I have heard of being forgetful and all, but you might want to get that checked!

You are welcome that I recovered the spell for you, hope you dont get into too much trouble with HeadMaster Ambrose, but I do suggest you be more careful with your spells...

Sincerely,

Blaze WinterBreeze

any reason ya post this?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Dear Professor Greyrose,

Sincerely,

Blaze WinterBreeze

any reason ya post this?

Message boards arent jus for complaints or bugs, it is to talk aout game experiences. any reason ya post that comment?

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Dear Professor Greyrose,

Sincerely,

Blaze WinterBreeze

any reason ya post this?

To make me laugh.

It was a joke.

Complete your level 68 spell quest and you'll get it.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Dear Professor Greyrose,

Sincerely,

Blaze WinterBreeze

Who know's? When your old you forget. But yea, Come on greyrose, i may belong to alharzed, but seriously thats a little ridiculous!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Dear Professor Greyrose,

Sincerely,

Blaze WinterBreeze

any reason ya post this?

Message boards arent jus for complaints or bugs, it is to talk aout game experiences. any reason ya post that comment?

Totally agree with you. It gives me a good laugh looking at these posts and I tend to create some myself. This one was pretty funny

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
lol thanks for making me laugh i agree all the teachers are very forgetful with thre spells it seems but then again i am glad to be of assistance and am glad ot learn new things int he process