Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard101 Mounts (plz like them!) :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Hi kingsisle, I would like to give you guys MY ideas of a new mount. Lava Tiger or Lion. Dolphin mount. Drake mount. Bear mount. Jaguar mount. Giant Snake mount. Crocodile mount. Eagle mount. Oh and i forgot one new pet to say, my sis in the game kimberly deathheart told me to say it its a...lava hawk pet and frost hawk pet also storm hawk pet. Thats all my ideas kingsisle! Ill think of more soon! I am Haley Spelldreamer I will mostly be chatting with people in the commons. (in the most crowded realm in commons)
Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
asami1115 wrote:
Hi kingsisle, I would like to give you guys MY ideas of a new mount. Lava Tiger or Lion. Dolphin mount. Drake mount. Bear mount. Jaguar mount. Giant Snake mount. Crocodile mount. Eagle mount. Oh and i forgot one new pet to say, my sis in the game kimberly deathheart told me to say it its a...lava hawk pet and frost hawk pet also storm hawk pet. Thats all my ideas kingsisle! Ill think of more soon! I am Haley Spelldreamer I will mostly be chatting with people in the commons. (in the most crowded realm in commons)
Thanks!

Not only great thinking but if I were Kingisle I would let you imagine what they look like and you could be the in-game designer for those pets and mounts!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Great Ideas! I also have one.. A Heckhound Mount! It would be AWESOME! I would really love that! :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
I also had another idea! How about a Customizable Mount? Like you can pick the animal or broom style, then pick the color, and finally add accessories.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Crokodile mount is already there. Sorry to break that news to you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rest wrote:

The post was written last year. They weren't out then. Sorry.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I would like a Pony Mount with Wings and a Horn O_o

...Or maybe im just watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic too much.....

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

BTW: I like the idea, but like rest said, the Crocodile Mount is already there

Also, what about a Krok Mount from Krokotopia? the Krokodile Mount. LOL, i'm kidding.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
nascar27 wrote:
asami1115 wrote:
Thanks!

Not only great thinking but if I were Kingisle I would let you imagine what they look like and you could be the in-game designer for those pets and mounts!
Thanks anyway i was going to post MORE new ideas

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
rest wrote:

The post was written last year. They weren't out then. Sorry.

Actually, i think the Post was written 5 Days after Zafaria and the Mounts (Including the Crocodile) came out.

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Of all the mounts (and pets) KI comes out with week after week, it seems, what are the most popular and used mounts in the game??? That's right. The big cats, wings and brooms. That's it. Yes, the other mounts are used here and there but think about it. You never see the kroks, ostriches, birds or whatever en masse like the big cats or wings. If KI Is going to do another mount, bring back the white tiger!! That one was awesome!!