Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next level 78 spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Post what you want the 78 spells to be ;),
Rules: Life doesnt need another heal atleast for a while (lol)
No damage over 1600
No accuracy under 70%
Here is what i think:
Fire: Rat Magician
Deals 1050-1100 and +25% to next fire spell
75%
rat magician walks up and shoots fire out of wand at enemy
Ice: Frost Witch
Deals 890 damage and stun for 2 rounds
80%
Witch flys on broom then shoots a jolt of ice at enemy
Storm: Grindylow
Deals 1300-1350
Grindylow swims around then makes a huge bolt of lightning shock an enemy
70%
Life: Calm Lion
Deals 950-1000to enemy and absorb 400 to self
A lion comes and the area fills with grass and flowers. The lion then charges an enemy like fire cat.
Myth: Legend ghost
Deals 780-850 on all enemies
A large ghost appears and ghost touches all enemies with slow motion.
Death: Evil Pumpkin (lol)
Deals 650 to all enemies swap half to heal all friends
Instead of a scarecrow, it's just the pumpkin part. lol
Balance: Nirini of doom
Deals 140 fire 120 ice 170 storm 125 life 130 myth 130 death and then charges and deals 185 balance and -35% to next spell
A nirini appears in a similar way to ra and then uses its staff to repeatedly attack an enemy.
Feel free to comment on what ya think ;D

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Life: Gaia's Wrath Pips: 10 Damage: 800 damage to all enemies and 25% life trap to all enemies

Death: Thanatos Pips: 10 Damage: 900 damage to all enemies and evenly divide healing to all allies

Myth: Manticore Pips; 10 Damage: 850 damage to all enemies and stun for 2 rounds

Balance: Isis Pips: 10 Damage: 950 damage to all enemies and 50% weakness to all

Ice: Ice Age Pips: 10 Damage: 700 damage to all enemies and tower shield to all allies

Storm: Electric Destroyer Pips: 10 Damage: 1050 damage to all enemies and stun for 1 round

Fire: Defender of Asgard Pips: 10 Damage: 500+750 damage to all enemies over 3 rounds and 60+270 healing to caster over 3 rounds

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Good ideas, however every school having an attack on all spell is kind of crazy. That means storm, balance, and ice all have 3 attack all moves in a row.
Also- i know it is a little early to think about level 78 spells but who cares? :)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Explorer
Nov 10, 2009

Life: Lion's Rage

10 pips

1000 damage

to giant eyes are watching from the grass. A giant gold lion springs onto the enemy, roaring with rage. Hits all.

Fire: Call of the dragon

10 pips

1200-1350 damage

You let out a roar, and four dragons dive bomb all enemies with damage, stunning them from fear.

Storm: Deadly Jellyfish

10 pips

1500-1600 damage

Water swirls around the room, forming a pool. A giant jellyfish floats into sight, focussing all of its power on one enemy, zapping them with pure energy.

thats all i have so far :P

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I think that life should be "Mother Nature" and do 1000 damage to all enemies. It should be like a dense forest then Mother Nature comes out with all the animals, the animals give her a staff, and she zaps the enemy with a bolt of life.

- Brianna Starwalker

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
mother nature, nice idea, thing is Siren, that storm move deals 910 to all enemies. And that's storm. For 10 pips i guess it might be like 1010. That's my point. Storm can barely get there so going back to life? Nice idea, just a little too much damage ;)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Ok heres mine

fire: fury ball
80%
10 pips
takes 690 life from all enemies and leaves fire shields around enemy for three rounds that take 120 every time

A ball of fire apears and gets huge and surrounds one enemy take life leaves sheild and so on to other enemies

Storm: Lightning strike
75%
10 pips
takes 1300+ to one enemy and leaves a stun shield
A dark cloud appears and shoots a lightning bolt at enemy

Death: Smokedeath
90%
10 pips
takes 1000+ life to and enemy and leaves a +70 to next spell shield
A small spray of smoke comes out of the middle of the fighting circle and surrounds enemy. then goes in there body and takes life

life: Life queen
95%
10 pips
takes 800+ life to enemy leaves a -50 to next life spell
A lady in green with flowers that start growing around her takes a staff out and lifts enemy in the air with a flow of magic and shoots them with a strike of life

ice: Freeze crack
85%
10 pips
Takes +850 and leaves a -50 ice shield
The ground turns into ice and crackes then a huge blast of snow goes at the enemy and takes damage

myth: assassinator
75%
10 pips
takes +1200
a man appears on the arena and turns into a giant troll looking thing and attacks/jumps on the person and takes damage then goes back to the middle and says "done master" to the wizard who sent him out

balance: equal bombard
90%
10 pips
takes 1000+
A eqaul scale appears and goes to balance out then start to spin and shoot a line of magic at the enemy

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Balance: Hippogriff: 850-920 damage to all enemies Hippogriff flys in circles and attacks enemies

Storm: manta ray does 1250 damage to all enemies and a plus 25% to any storm spell manta rays comes floating in with tempest and the manta rays come and sting them and then stings again and puts plus 25% on any storm spell

Ice: Ice Mice Does 750 to all enemies and gives tower shield to everyone on your team mice scurrie at enemies does damage turns around blows and casts tower shield on everyone

Fire: Volcanic Volleyball Does 950 to all enemies Efreet throws Volcanic Ball at every enemy

Death: Wacky Witch Does 960 to all enemies and gives half health back to you witch flys high in sky and swoops down on enemies and then gives half health back

Myth: Hercules: Does 100 damage first and then 950 damage Hercules throws sky on the enemy and does it again

Life: Leaf tornado Does 800 to all enemies leafs swirl around in a funnel and blows on them

Survivor
May 17, 2009
noah78987 wrote:
No damage over 1600
No accuracy under 70%
Here is what i think:
75%
80%
Deals 1300-1350
70%
A lion comes and the area fills with grass and flowers. The lion then charges an enemy like fire cat.
Deals 140 fire 120 ice 170 storm 125 life 130 myth 130 death and then charges and deals 185 balance and -35% to next spell
A nirini appears in a similar way to ra and then uses its staff to repeatedly attack an enemy.
There is already a rat magician
Jacob Moon BloodLvL70 trancended necromancer

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Oh! Heres some!
Name:Gaea's revenge(LIFE)

Accuracy:85%

Damage:900-1100 to all enemies, absorb 700

Earth looks like a bunch of hills and animals and trees, then rivers cut the outline of a body. Mountains crumble, and Gaea sits up causing an avalanche that hits enemies

Name:Ouranos(BALANCE)

Accuracy:80%

Damage: 1400 to one enemy +25% to next spell

Starry sky, and then the stars start whizing around again and again until they form a shape, and Ouranos jumps to the ground with a sythe(pause for effects) and then slices downwards

William Deathhead, level 68 necromancer

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Here are my ideas . . .

Storm- A hurricane or tornado dark skies all around and thunder and lightning flashing all around. 10 pips 1350 damage and add a dispel or weakness to one person.

Fire- I would say a Kylin or something similar. 10 pips 1200 damage and something else on the end of it. Maybe a dot more to one person.

Ice- And ice crystal dragon or a yeti. 10 pips 950 damage and an after effect on it to make it a little more powerful.

Life- Natures fury or fairy queen, a dot spell 250 damage up front and 750-875 over 3 rounds to all enemies? A wiping vine come out of the air or something nature or a jungle type theme for it or A woman with flowers all around her comes of of the jungle and does something.

Death- They need another aoe card but I am not sure of what to make it? A grim reaper? I just feel it would almost copy scarecrow and steal health and convert it which it shouldn't be.

Myth- Um choose a Greek god or something from Greece or Rome? I am bad at myth and all? It could be a gargoyle. Find a way to make it creative and I know it will have a stun but add a weakness? 10 pips 1050 damage

Balance- A balance dot ? Or a balance card aoe that can randomly choose any when attacking and goes to all people. - - - like if its 4v4 and one person on the left casts it to the right side. It will be random and choose any school to attack with and different to each of the 4 people. Also any time it chooses a new school to attack with it triggers the blade on the balance to do more damage? Just my idea. 10 pips 600-1000 damage depending on the school it chooses to attack with

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2009
i have one idea about balance school

a huge balance scale pops up. one end points to you. one points to the enemy. the end pointing toward your enemy gets wieghed down by a black hole. the black hole shoots out stars and wraps around the enemy. the stars pull him up ward into a cloud. then from out of the cloud he falls. it does 700 + 2000 over three rounds to all enemies and then it it gives 45% balance blades to you and all your friends.

hope you like it!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Brian WaterRunner lvl 48 balance wizard

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009

Life: Lion's Rage.

950-1000 damage/heal all

A lion walks into a shrouded clearing, and sees you damaged. He fills with rage, heals all friends, and does 950-1000 damage to all enemies.

Death: Summon Malistaire.

1100-1200 damage/steal

You summon the ghost of malistaire who is now kind, but then he uses dark magic on the enemies and returns it to you.

Myth: Spirit dance.

1200-1300 damage all

You summon the spirit of myth who does a small dance and attacks enemies with there own dreams.

Storm: Deep Trouble.

1400-1600 damage

The ocean starts boiling and waves blast around. The titan takes the form of a squid and commands the seas to destroy one enemy.

Fire: Warming light.

1300-500 damage all

A sun alter appears with a single old man bowing down upon it. Light comes upon him and he grows twice his size, muscles swelling. He pounds down upon all enemies, dealing lasting damage.

Ice: Winter's rage.

900-1100 damage

A giant gust of wind blows at you rapidly, until a giant snowball hard as diamond comes hurtling at you, smashing you.

Balance: Titans

500 damage from all 3 titans to all enemies

You summon the 3 titans, and they prepare there weapons. Each uses there powers on all enemies, doing 500 damage per titan (1500 damage)
Stun and weakens.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Nobody should write about Life unless they are a life wizard like me.
Life SHOULD have:
Lion's Gaze
(Maybe someone's earlier idea was like mine.)
Damage: 1000-1200 (We need this type of damage)
Pips: 9 to 10 ( Only 8 pips per person.)
Heal? Yes. It gives half to all.
Accuracy: 99%
A lion is staring at you, then it jumps out and scratches you.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Yeah I think these are great ideas for the level 78 spells. I just think they need to work out the damage on the spells and see if the accuracy needs to be higher. I hope these will be the new spells we see in the spiral depends on which ones look cooler for the players. I think we just need some abilities like stun or smokescreen on the monsters for the next level 78 spells.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I've been wanting a spell that gives mana for awhile so here it is!

Balance
Donation (idk)
Pips: X
Desc.: Gives 10 mana to target per pip.
A bunch of Blue Wisps appear around the target and the target absorbs them.

And I've been wanting another all enemie attack for Myth for awhile so here that is!

Myth
Cyrus Drake (been wanting teacher spells for all schools)
Pips: 10
Desc. : 980-1240 Myth damage to all eneimies
Cyrus Drake appears and mumbles a spell then a: Troll, Cyclops, and Minotuar appear and Cyrus commands them to attack (Monsters do what they do in their original states) Enjoy!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
For death a headless horseman there is a dark gloomy wood/forest then the headless horseman comes galloping at you he stops and his horse gets on its hind legs and throws his punpkin head at you does1000 damage and converts 500 health back to you if you dont want the healing part thats fine

Jacob Moon Blood Trancended Necromancer LvL 70

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I dont feel like posting my ideas again, but please look up my ideas at "New level 78 Spells!!!" i also dont think Death should have the healing as they usually do, it is very annoying to Theurgists. (just my opinion you dont have to agree)

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Survivor
May 17, 2009
fanci1999 wrote:
I dont feel like posting my ideas again, but please look up my ideas at "New level 78 Spells!!!" i also dont think Death should have the healing as they usually do, it is very annoying to Theurgists. (just my opinion you dont have to agree)

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

I said you didnt nee to have the heall box and life wizards should not think it is unfair thats are schools strong point and you have good healing so you
shouldnt care Jacob Moon Blood lvl 70 trancended Necromancer

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
noah78987 wrote:
No damage over 1600
No accuracy under 70%
Here is what i think:
75%
80%
Deals 1300-1350
70%
nah it would be better to give all that swap to the caater death iis not meant to help others

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
saadkhan123 wrote:
noah78987 wrote:
No damage over 1600
No accuracy under 70%
Here is what i think:
75%
80%
Deals 1300-1350
70%
nah it would be better to give all that swap to the caater death iis not meant to help others
sorry i made spelling mistakes i meant caster on the part where i said "caater"

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
sara34 wrote:
Nobody should write about Life unless they are a life wizard like me.
Life SHOULD have:
Lion's Gaze
(Maybe someone's earlier idea was like mine.)
Damage: 1000-1200 (We need this type of damage)
Pips: 9 to 10 ( Only 8 pips per person.)
Heal? Yes. It gives half to all.
Accuracy: 99%
A lion is staring at you, then it jumps out and scratches you.

Dude, that is way overpowered in damage, accuracy, and healing. Plus giving half back is death's thing, I hope KI does not consider this poorly thought out spell.