Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bungle In The Jungle quest-Koko and her Wand

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It appears Koko will not speak to you until she gets her wand back. Bad Koko!

The good news is, the Midnight Sun & Bungle in the Jungle quests can be completed as long as you eventually complete the quest For My Next Trick and get Koko's wand back (which is a mainline quest).

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Every one of my friends is in zf accept ME. I feel so un leveled. Only because I am still level 60, and no one is in Celestia anymore.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2011
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
sara34 wrote:
Every one of my friends is in zf accept ME. I feel so un leveled. Only because I am still level 60, and no one is in Celestia anymore.

It must be the hour you play because I have found tons of people now in Celestia because they did the Wintertusk route and let Celestia go so now they are playing make up - areas that were no mans land now have other wizards in them. I am one, I am now back at Celestia doing the floating land because I did Wintertusk for the pet.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
brwac wrote:
sara34 wrote:

It must be the hour you play because I have found tons of people now in Celestia because they did the Wintertusk route and let Celestia go so now they are playing make up - areas that were no mans land now have other wizards in them. I am one, I am now back at Celestia doing the floating land because I did Wintertusk for the pet.

how do you get the pet, I wanna pet :( :( :( :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
conagers68 wrote:
brwac wrote:
sara34 wrote:

how do you get the pet, I wanna pet :( :( :( :(

Your School Pet? You must be level 58, have gotten your previous school pet. I followed only the main story line in Wintertusk, it did not take too long and I did not have to spend much time in each of the areas, these quests involve getting the seals from the brothers and mother raven gives you the quest for the next area when you complete the story line correctly - when you are in the last area you are going to fix a bridge and get a quest to talk to a troll, locate items you passed along the way to him and open a gate, once the gate opened for me to speak to the last brother I went to my teacher and got the quest for my pet which involved a fight back in the first area of Wintertusk. So far my life got Forest Lord and my death got Scare Crow and currently working on my storm wizard. You will not get a notice to see you teacher.