Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lag in the crown shop problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
does anyone know if they are looking into the lag on the crown shop uploading? this has caused me to nearly die five times. and i do not have enough time to go to different and cheaper minions before the fight countdown is done. can't they just freeze the countdown once the shop is open and then continue once it is closed otherwise this is horrible and very frustrating. :x

Administrator
Try turning of 'Smoothing' in your options for the Crown Shop and let us know if it improves.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
i cleared the shadowing and the smoothing and it is still taking time to upload the screen for the crown shop. long enough still to be pointless in getting help. any other suggestions and i will try them.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Try turning of 'Smoothing' in your options for the Crown Shop and let us know if it improves.

I have been having this problem also on both of my accounts. I have turned smoothing completely off and it still does not help. I also keep my backpack empty of all excess gear and housing items.