Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Design your Own Gear Contest Winners!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The votes have been tallied from the Design Your Own Gear contest online poll, and all you Wizards have chosen your favorites! All of our entries were amazing, and we loved each gear design!

Congratulations to our top 4 overall winners! Finalists and overall winners will be contacted by email (if possible), or postal mail before December 1st, 2011 with information about your prizes.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/contests

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Hi Professor Greyrose,

I was wondering if the custom gear entries would actually become clothes in the game. I didn't enter, but those entries that won were REALLY cool, so I think lots of people would want to as well. Although I didn't read the details when the post was put up, did it say anything about the gear being or not being in the gamejavascript:emoticon(''); Please can someone tell me, I'm really confused.

Survivor
May 05, 2011
i do agree are they going to be made into clothes in the game because i love alot of those outfits!!!!

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
One question though, I submitted an entry, and when I was looking at the winners, I saw a winning entry that looked a lot like my entry but with absolutely amazing graphics compared to my poor Windows paint painted entry.

Did you take my entry and modify the graphics?(tell me via email)

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 necromancer

Administrator
izzi250 wrote:
One question though, I submitted an entry, and when I was looking at the winners, I saw a winning entry that looked a lot like my entry but with absolutely amazing graphics compared to my poor Windows paint painted entry.

Did you take my entry and modify the graphics?(tell me via email)

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 necromancer

Absolutely not. As we stated, we only edited the shown finalists to remove text and personal information.

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Is there going to be another contest? i regret not entering and all those prizes that were mentioned are awesome.