Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster Ambrose sending for you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I was in Zafaria and reached Level 61, then got a message from Ambrose saying it was important to come see him. I went to see him but he doesn't have any Question mark or anything.

Since this world is new and others might be having the same issues, I thought I'd post and see if I can get a reply.

Maybe I have to do something else first? But why would he say to come if I wasn't ready?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Yeah the same thing happened to be, but i wasnt in Zafaria

Survivor
May 09, 2009
that happens to me all of the time and i am all over the place...it has happened to me at least once in every world except ds ans zf ..... i have no clue how this is happening but it is getting on my nerves :| :| :| :| :|

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
The same exact thing happened to me at 61, but it was Dworgyn that sent me a message.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
This has happened to me several times as well and it is kinda irritating :?

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
You guys just have to ignore him, quite simple but he is still annoying. Also you might not know if he is REALLY calling you or just bored .

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
It seems every time new content is added, you will get a phantom repeat of the last pop-up you had the next time you level up, no matter who it is for. I have had that every time new content is added.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
"Merle Ambrose is at it again! Merle seems to be back to some bad habits of calling Wizards to his side when they level, and then not having anything for them when they arrive. Unless Merle has a symbol over his head, he's just checking to make sure you're paying attention to your studies!" Greyrose had said it, and made it funny.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I get that too, but I always check cause I never know if he is actually calling me or not...