Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tickets for crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
I know i am not the only one who has thought of this, I think it would be great to exchange your Arena Tickets for crowns, it would make more people want to become members to earn tickets from the ranked matches which would get more people to buy a membership so they can earn more tickets.

Ideas:
1 ticket = 1 crown

Or

10 tickets = 1 crown

Ect.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
It would have to be limited like 55 tickets per crown so that you don't over buy crowns and so it still makes it fair

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
dblakely wrote:
I know i am not the only one who has thought of this, I think it would be great to exchange your Arena Tickets for crowns, it would make more people want to become members to earn tickets from the ranked matches which would get more people to buy a membership so they can earn more tickets.

Ideas:
1 ticket = 1 crown

Or

10 tickets = 1 crown

Ect.

I disagree entirely on this subject. Arena Tickets should never be able to be used for crowns because Crowns players can abuse the system with paying 240 crowns, and then purposefully losing over and over and over again to earn more tickets than the crowns they spent are worth.

I would rather see Members be able to buy any Non-Charity crowns items for gold instead.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009