Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Astral Spells! :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I had some extra time after taking a test in class today and came up with some new Astral spells, one for each type. I might even get out some photoshopped pictures for each! :D

Lunar Warrior
Element: Moon
Type: Polymorph
Pips: 7
Accuracy: 100%
Effect: Polymorph Moon type Lunar Warrior for 6 rounds. Has a very strong and destructive moveset.

Spirit of the Sun
Element: Sun
Type: Charm (I think that's what the sun spells are considered right?)
Accuracy: --
Effect: Boosts attack and accuracy by 300%. Takes many pips, but can be devastating if used.

Stellar Blessing
Element: Star
Type: Charm (once again that's what they are considered right?)
Effect: Boosts all stats (strength, defense, accuracy, critical, crit. block, power pip chance) by 75%. Very strong, but takes many pips.

And a random one I came up with, don't know what type this will be. Maybe Myth?
Air Lock
Element: ?
Type: Charm
Pips: 2 (or maybe 4)
Effect: Negates any field effects going on, and prevents anymore from being casted. (by field effect I mean balefrost, wyldfire, sanctuary, ect.)

What do you guys think? :D?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Lunar Warrior
Effect: Polymorph Moon type Lunar Warrior for 6 rounds. Has a very strong and destructive moveset.

Cool. I always thought Astral polymorps should be made. But polymorph pip cost is always zero.

Spirit of the Sun
Effect: Boosts attack and accuracy by 300%. Takes many pips, but can be devastating if used.

I dont mean to be rude, but this is just not what sun is all about.
First off, Sun spells are not charms, they are called enchantments.
Sun spell are also all zero rank spells. (correct me if i am wrong)
Now, this effect, is overpowered at the max. Storm's super charge only does +70% for seven pips. The accuracy makes no sense, cause you might as well just have 100%. Lastly, they effect is not in Sun's element. Sun spells give enchantment boosts, that boost things directly, not with percentages, other then the accuracy boosts. The name is also quite ambiguous. Maybe: Titan?

Stellar Blessing
Effect: Boosts all stats (strength, defense, accuracy, critical, crit. block, power pip chance) by 75%. Very strong, but takes many pips.

Again, Astral spells are not charms. The Star spells are a type of spell called Auras. Auras effect over four rounds. Star spells also cost zero pips I believe. The effect is also way to strong for seven pips. Your giving a feint, 75% tower, over 100% accuracy (because 75% will make all spells go over 100%), pretty much makes you get all power pips, critcal is basically always, other peoples critical will be of no effect cause of the critical block. Now, what i think it should be, is much smaller stats, for zero pips. Maybe 5% of each, but i dont think many people would get it because amplify and fortify boost attack or accuracy by 15%, and auras can be stacked.

I like air lock. Though i dont think it should be permenant.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
elroysice wrote:
I had some extra time after taking a test in class today and came up with some new Astral spells, one for each type. I might even get out some photoshopped pictures for each! :D

Lunar Warrior

Spirit of the Sun

Stellar Blessing

And a random one I came up with, don't know what type this will be. Maybe Myth?
Air Lock
Element: ?
Type: Charm
Pips: 2 (or maybe 4)
Effect: Negates any field effects going on, and prevents anymore from being casted. (by field effect I mean balefrost, wyldfire, sanctuary, ect.)

What do you guys think? :D?

Epic Fail. Except for Air Lock.

Sun Spell:
They are ENCHANTMENTS and shouldn't go THAT high!
Pips too high!

Moon Spell:
Too high of pips!

Star Spell: ... Not evven gonna think about that!