Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pre-Paid Gift Cards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 26, 2010
I like the pre-paid gift cards they tend to have fun and unique items and the castles are really cool. There is just one problem: the gear is all maxed out to level 50. I was seriously expecting the two new cards to max out at level 60, especially since the new world would put the character max at 70.

Why does the gear max at 50? Is there a plan to fix this? Or should I just consider that the card gear will all be useless to me, if I decide to buy one of the new ones? I have plenty of lower level gear from the crown shop, the epic bundle, the mega bundle, and from the dragon hoard, wyvern and nightmare packs.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TamelaD wrote:
I like the pre-paid gift cards they tend to have fun and unique items and the castles are really cool. There is just one problem: the gear is all maxed out to level 50. I was seriously expecting the two new cards to max out at level 60, especially since the new world would put the character max at 70.

Why does the gear max at 50? Is there a plan to fix this? Or should I just consider that the card gear will all be useless to me, if I decide to buy one of the new ones? I have plenty of lower level gear from the crown shop, the epic bundle, the mega bundle, and from the dragon hoard, wyvern and nightmare packs.

pretty everyone level 60 goes for the ww gear for there school and dont rely on any other gear at that level after they get ww gear
now the gear isnt completely useless at your level
ya can always stitch clothes so ya have stats of ww gear with the look of the gear in the bundles

enjoy the bundles and keep hoping they add a level 70 option when zafaria comes out

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I was wondering the same thing. i have yet to claim 2 sets of gear for my wizard in hope they will add a lvl 60 option.

as for high lvl gear, i have yet to do ww with my storm mage and havent found any gear worth replacing my current sultans outfit (lvl 50 ) .
currently lvl 66 till later today when i expect to be almost 70. that said, i have still not found any good gear anywhere cept maybe the crown shop for my current and future lvls. If i find any gear to replace my bundles gear ill try and remember to make a new post or edit this one and keep you all informed.
\

thx,
Remember its a game. So Have Fun.