Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Following from GH and WT]: Darkothia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
You know there are 3 titans, Fire ice and storm. Now GH holds the Fire titan, WT holds the Ice titan. I have designed a land that is about the STORM TITAN called Darkothia. The level cap is incresed to level 80! and you can only get your level 78 spells by finishing the whole main questline in Darkothia.

Heres the storyline:

Quest name: Storm holds the truth
Given by: Merle ambrose (level 65+ only)
experience awarded: 500
Tasks: Speak to merle ambrose in the commons -> Speak to Halston Balestrom in Ravenwood -> Speak to merle ambrose in the commons.

Ambrose: ah, [Wizards name]. Looks like Grizzleheim needs your help again, Go speak to Halston balestrom in ravenwood for more information.
Narrator: Ambrose hands you a strange key with bolt markings on it.
Balestrom: [Wizards name], I have been expecting you! I see headmaster Ambrose has given you the key to Darkothia
Narrator: You seem puzzled, you need to know more.
Balestrom: Darkothia is another land close to grizzleheim, It hosts play to the Storm Titan! And it's been disturbed by the Coven! Go back to Headmaster Ambrose for further instructions! I can not help you no more.
Ambrose: It seems that balestrom wasn't as helpful as i assumed. Go to the spiral door in bartleby and place the key through the door to access Darkothia.

Quest name: The wild bolt
Given by: Merle Ambrose
Experience awarded: 1500
Tasks: Speak to Dolores Higgles in Dark Temple -> Speak to Helly Mellesburg in Dark temple -> Defeat 2 Storm dragon (Rank 13 Storm, 2450 Health)

Merle ambrose: Quickly young wizard, the fate of Darkothia relies in your hands! Go speak to Dolores Higgles in Dark temple and then speak to Helly Mellesburg in Dark temple, One of them will be able to help you progress further to saving the spiral once again!

Dolores Higgles: Who are you? What do you want.
Narrator: Looks like she could have been cursed! better introduce yourself with the note Ambrose gave you.
Dolores Higgles: Ah, i've been expecting you! Please, help us! We need help! We need we need help!
Narrator: Dolores doesn't seem to know whats happening! Try speaking to Helly Mellesburg!

Helly Mellesburg: Dolores has been indeed cursed, Only she knew what to do, you see them Storm dragons over there, perhaps they used there powers to curse her, if you could defeat some of them maybe you could un-curse her from the curse!

-You defeat the 2 storm dragons-

Helly: Excellent, Now you need to un-curse dolores

Quest name: The 3 Ancient Tablets!
Given by: Helly Mellesburg
EXP awarded: 15000
Tasks: Un-curse Dolores, Defeat Storm dragon and collect 6 tail fragments -> Locate Alexfors Hut -> Defeat Alexfors in Dark temple (12000 rank 13 Ice boss with a 5000 Death minion rank 14)

Dolores: Thanks for the help! Please, go over to the storm dragons and collect 6 tail fragments, bring them back here and i will help you further into your quest.

-You collect the 6 tail fragments-

Dolores: Perfect!
Dolores: Now seek Alexfors hut. He will be waiting for a challenge
Narrator: Something doesn't seem right about this place, It seems that dolores wants you to be defeated by someone!

-In Alexfors hut-

Alexfors: Come now, Lets play safe!

Cheats: He will cast a 30% tower shield every 5 rounds on the Death minion until you defeat Alexfors, Then the death minion will Wraith every other round. [people want a challenge!]

Alexfors: You seem to be worthy of possessing the magical touch, i envy you!

Dolores: Great, he didn't seem to help a lot.

Quest: The balancing
Given by: Dolores
EXP: 6000
Tasks: Defeat Melifors [9000 rank 13 balance boss, 2 rank 12 elite Fire minions [2500 health]!]

Dolores: I think we need to seek Melifors, he might be able to help. Travel to the Hall of dark temple and seek melifors in the centre triangle. then put these tail fragments on the plate to summon him!

- Melifor-
Melifor: You seek the truth, Prepare for battle!

CHEATS: Melifors will cast 3 dispels on you, Life, Ice and Myth at the beginning, Each time you fizzle Melifors will cast a Storm shark or a Phoenix. Once you defeated both of the fire minions, Meli fors will keep spamming tower shields for 5 rounds, then he will leviathan you (900 dmg) every 2 rounds.

Melifor: Fine, take these notes. I wish you luck! we need to be allies.

Dolores: These notes aren't perfect, They only discribe going to the storm Titans hideout, Thats at the other side of Darkothia! we cant possibly travel now. We need plans and lots more.

Quests: Looking places
Given by: Dolores
EXP: 3500
Tasks: Locate Evil Street -> Talk to Merry Fizzle -> Defeat Merry fizzle [13000 rank 14 storm boss with 3 storm minions (rank 13 elite) with 3000 health each] (No boss cheats and the bosses and minions only cast Krakens and Tritans.

Merry Fizzle: I wondered when i would be expecting you!

Cheats for merry fizzle: (13000 rank 14 storm boss)
Merry will cast a Balance blade (50%) and a tower shield (100%) at the beginning of the round, The balance blade is immune, can't be stolen or expire. The tower shield gets replaced every round until her minions are down!

Merry fizzle: Ok ok, I will help you!

Quest name: The Titans Brothers...
Given by: Merry Fizzle
Exp awarded: 5000
Tasks: Locate Plantuland -> Speak to plantu -> Locate Friends -> Talk to plantu.

Plantu: What do you want, Please, we need help. Please find my friends, there lost in the camp surrounded by mean rat beasties! Save my friends and return to me.

Friend1: Thanks for saving me! It's a honour!
Friend2: Thanks! I should return home now.
Friend3: I will go back to Plantu now!

Plantu: Thank you for saving my friends from the evil rat beasties.

Quest: Like a boss...
Given by: Plantu
Exp: 6000
Tasks: Locate Grimu's hut -> Defeat grimu -> talk to plantu

Plantu: There are 3 tests to overcome before i can help you stop the evil storm titan. Test of ability, Test of resistance and test of Concentration. This is the test of Resistance. Go speak to Grimu in Dark temple.

-Grimu's hut-

Grimu: I may be a master of resistance but you CAN NOT defeat me.

Grumu - 9000 Health (Sun school, resisted to ALL schools)

Plantu: You.. you... you won?

Quest: The test of Ability
Exp: 5000
Tasks: Speak to the merchants -> Defeat Rat Beasties (2) -> Locate Lightening spots.

Merchant 1: You seek the ability token?
Merchant 2: I can't help you!
Merchant 3: The token has been stolen by some rat beasties! after you get the token, find a lightening spot and place the token on there to summon Daisy.

RAT BEASTIES INFO: 2750 Health, rank 12 Elite. BALANCE.

-You defeat the beasties-

Narrator: This looks like a good spot, Now place the token on the spot and wait for daisy.

-Daisy suddenly appears-

Daisy: Go speak to plantu! Tell him you passed the test of Ability.

Plantu: You passed, i see Daisy has returned.

Quest: The test of resistence
EXP: 15000
Other rewards: 2 Regeants (1 Diamond + 1 Sandstone)
Tasks: Locate Plinta's lair -> Defeat Plinta -> Locate Samsu -> Defeat Samsu -> Locate Longo -> Defeat Longo -> Speak to Daisy -> Speak to Plantu

Plantu: Now, the test of resistence will be a challenge for you... Follow the fruits to get to your targets, If you defeat them speak to daisy. Then return to me with daisys words

-DEFEAT PLINTA- No cheats.
=DEFEAT SAMSU- No cheats.
-Defeat Longo- No cheats.

Daisy: Sunshine will sing! Butter will break, the storm titan shows his deep dark face!

Plantu: Are you sure? Looks like you passed!

Quest: Test of Concentration
EXP: 2000
Tasks: Talk to Daisy -> Talk to Plantu -> Talk to Friend 2 -> Use the plants in the correct order (Fail and defeat 3 rat beasties in one fight!)

Plantu: Go to daisy, I forgot what to do for the quest of concentration!

Daisy: Roses are Red...

Friend 2: Violets are Blue

Plantu: Daisys are Yellow...

ORDER OF FLOWER: RED BLUE YELLOW.

Talk to plantu.

Plantu: You passed! Return to Dolores with my Key.

Dolores: You have the key to SindoLand?

Quest name: I'm sining in the Singdoland!
Giver: Dolores
Tasks: Talk to singo -> Talk to Dolores -> Talk to Grandfather Raven
Exp: 1500 + 2 Strawbury pet snacks.

Singo: Heh Hah Heh yes its true! The seeker of the storm titan has came through!

Dolores: Riddle maybe? Perhaps he forbids you, Maybe speak to grandfather Raven... he might be able to help.

Grandfather raven: Singo speaks in riddle or Haiku... This is a issue for the worst

Quest name: Solving the riddle
Giver: Grandfather Raven
Tasks: Speak to Singo -> Speak to Dingo -> Speak to Dalia Falmea -> Defeat Rat Beastie and Collect String (4) -> Speak to Singo -> Speak to Dolores -> Speak to Singo -> Speak to Grandfather raven.
EXP: 9000 + 4 Stone blocks.

Grandfather raven: Speak to singo, see if he repeats his riddle.
Singo: Hah heh hah yes its true! The seeker of the storm titan has came through!
Dingo: Yes singo yes he has! He has oh boy oh yes he has.
Dalia: Looks like you have a puzzle up your sleeves... Perhaps collecting some string from these "Rat beasties" or i like to call them: Devious Rats.

-Collect string-

Singo: Heh? What 'chu want?
Dolores: No! This can't be, Singo has been brainwashed.
Singo: Singo singo! Sungo! I must go...
Grandfather raven: Uhm.. I don't know what to do, the string failed? Dalia failed? This can't be right...

[MORE SOON]

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
um man the dragon titan is on DAGONSPYRE not GRIZZLEHEIM and they already have a storm titan related world its called CELESTIA

flint mythblade
lvl60
legendary conjuror

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
There are a few problems with this idea.
Fire Titan: The big dragon that Malistaire tries to awake.
Storm Titan: The titan that sunk celestia. Maybe myth titan instead.
The boss should use wraith, not the minion.
Otherwise, this is a good idea.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
wait a minute...
there was only Xp gained in winter tusk as a bonus...
as Grizzelhiem is a major side quest world
i would like to see a new world here for the last titan
but not in the level capping.
since the other two were for bonus Xp and fun goods
i think the new world here should follow in the same line..
bonus Xp and fun stuff

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Ya know what? not even gonna comment. This is a goo idea, but you tell me how many world ideas KI has ever actually payed attention to and actually use.
Yah i didnt think so.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009